Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:20 pm

I added your name to the collab, I'm pretty sure you just need to accept it?
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:21 pm

hey, i'm getting messed up halfway trhough the vid. are there any special codecs or programs you use? I'm just using Divx

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:25 pm

Bulghod wrote:hey, i'm getting messed up halfway trhough the vid. are there any special codecs or programs you use? I'm just using Divx
although i wasnt the one who did the final encode but i was helping out greenjinjo and as far as i could tell he did a dvix compatable xvid encode and i have the 240mb version....im using windows meada player and its working find...didn't have any problems in the dvix player either.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:29 pm

It could be you didn't download the whole thing. That's the only time a vid messes up in the middle for me. :?

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:33 pm

For the 240 mb file: Video is only downloading 7 mbs of data for me that crashes any player I put it in. VirtualDub shows me the beginning 536 frames but crashes when I move past that.

The LQ one won't start downloading. :(
Life's short.
eBayhard.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:58 pm

Let's just hope my hosting is a bit faster. Oh, and it's at about 50% upload, so I can give you the link tomorrow before I leave for school if I wake up on time. Would anyone mind if I whored out an op for this?

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:29 am

billy_wires wrote:Let's just hope my hosting is a bit faster. Oh, and it's at about 50% upload, so I can give you the link tomorrow before I leave for school if I wake up on time. Would anyone mind if I whored out an op for this?
Sounds good, just whenever you get the link send it my way and I'll add it. I probably won't be on AIM, my email is greenjinjox@yahoo.com

Thank you so much again for this!
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:14 pm

Finally got it downloaded (yay)!

Very kick ass. Very.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

shadowfox998
Org Profile

Post by shadowfox998 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:53 am

I would love to download this but it seems the links are down agian :cry: I hope it gets fix soon I have been waiting to see this video for awhile now.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:49 am

Hey, if you're on AIM, send me a message and I'd be happy to send it to you.
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”