Second Instrumentality: Around The World in 80 Minutes

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby angelx03 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:49 pm

Hmm, they really don't say the actual European place, but I found couple of pictures which shows you the world of Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar:

http://sugar.pioneeranimation.com/world/index.htm

If you look here and scroll down to Volume 3, there's a bullet that says "Rothenburg Location Hunting video featuring villages in Germany" as one of the extras.
ImageImage
angelx03

Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Tsunami Jones » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:43 pm

I wrote:I'm calling the Yokohama part, using The Hakkenden for source footage, and using the song Uga, composed by Mamoru Samuragoch, performed by the Rising Sun symphony.

Well, I know it's a bit early . . . . but I've been done with my video for a week or two now :oops:
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Otohiko » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:43 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Amazing! That's just the sort of thing I was looking for...

Is it licensed by chance yet?
Otohiko

Postby angelx03 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:01 pm

Otohiko wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

Amazing! That's just the sort of thing I was looking for...

Is it licensed by chance yet?

Well, it is licensed by Geneon.
ImageImage
angelx03

Postby TriGGiT » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:19 pm

so the song cant contain any sort of lyrics right?

i was thinking of takin paris but the song i thought of using has lyrics in english
TriGGiT

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:57 pm

angelx03 wrote:You know, this is a good opportunity for a Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar segment since it takes place in an European setting with lots and lots of sweets. Image

Though I don't know exactly where the series is really located. Image

Thats an idea.... i've been meaning to do a snow fairy sugar vid too....
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby Maverick-Rubik » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:38 pm

Otohiko wrote:Does yours take place at any of the listed locations? :o

It takes place in an imaginary world. Nevermind that. :?

But the music is from the UK...
Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx

Postby Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:27 am

Hmm ... My secondary hard disk just got ruined and I had well over 10,000 mp3s ... of course, being a person that gets music from all over the world, I had a lot of italian songs, carabean ones, and most of all orientals too. Lucky me I didn't see this post before and got my hopes up hehehe. Yet.

I read through the thread and I think no one got his hands on Yokohama yet. I think I should be able to get some of the music i had. Actually I sure I will since I still have the original cds lol, unless the wall in my room falls apart and I loose the cds as well .... with all the bad karma, you never know.

So ... rapresenting Yokohama ...
Anime: Ronin Warriors aka. Samurai Troopers
Music: ... umm ... *cough* .. I'll get back to you on this one ... maybe something from Kill Bill? Unsure.
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza
Muyo_Ryu

Postby Tsunami Jones » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:06 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:I read through the thread and I think no one got his hands on Yokohama yet.

Uh . . . you missed my posts then. I've called the Yokohama part, and my vid for it is already finished.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:13 pm

Oh well, as I said, it just isn't my day. :P Sorry for that, didn't mean any harm.
Muyo_Ryu

Postby Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:08 pm

I applogoise for the double post, but i just realised ... umm .. is Yokohama the ONLY slot taken o.O ... wow ... and I actually READ all that ... sorry again for that Tsunami Jones
Muyo_Ryu

Postby Tsunami Jones » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:02 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:I applogoise for the double post, but i just realised ... umm .. is Yokohama the ONLY slot taken o.O ... wow ... and I actually READ all that ... sorry again for that Tsunami Jones

It's no problem :o . But yeah, there are still alot of slots to fill. I assume that once the first instrumentality project actually finishes that more of them will fill up.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:09 pm

Ah, being only a few hundred of miles away from italy, and italian being my coutry's third language, i figured I could take the italian slot. This time i'm pretty sure no one declared taking the slot lol. Of course, i can still be wrong, so ... if I am, do correct me hehe ^.^

I thought of using the song Nel Cuore Lei

It's a song from Andrea Bocelli - Who is a classical/lyrical singer, italy's main singing style, just like Luciano Pavarotti and so on - and Eros Ramazotti - who is an italian pop singer. Must I highlight, latly italian pop songs have even made it to american mtv ^.^

It's a great song. The translation to the title being, "In Heart, She." or "She, In My Heart." The second version, grammatically arranged for the translation of course hehe.

I am unsure of the footage I will be using. The anime that comes to mind, as I think about the lyrics, is Inuyasha. But then again, since it is placed in Feudal japan, would I be allowed to use it?

Let me know, I'm still unsure of it anyway, but I'm keeping the slot unless anyone already took it hehe ^.^
Muyo_Ryu

Postby Otohiko » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:29 pm

Ah, being only a few hundred of miles away from italy, and italian being my coutry's third language, i figured I could take the italian slot.

Ah, that's where you're from, huh. :wink:

Well, I think we're trying to get both the visuals and the music to be as location-related as possible (or, if possible). Try and see if there's anything that could pass off as Italy in anime that you know of...
Otohiko

Postby angelx03 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:45 pm

Dude, if anyone goes for Italy, use Gunslinger Girl (though I don't know when FUNimation is going to release the DVDs :? ).

And if anyone goes for England, may I suggest L/R (Licensed by Royalty)?
ImageImage
angelx03

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects