Announcing AMV Hell 3 multi-creator project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
kitsunebeolnet
Wants Extra Stuff By Name
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:39 pm

I had 3 out of 4 ideas kept. (Whoo hoo! :D ) Do you want them all in one shot or can I send them each in as I complete them? (All the better to fix anything that might not pass final muster.)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:01 pm

CaTaClYsM wrote:How often do you check the inbox for ideas?
Typically every day or every other day. Some might take a couple days to reply to because we arent familiar with the song or whatever, or we are thinking about it.
kitsunebeolnet wrote:Do you want them all in one shot or can I send them each in as I complete them?
Send them one at a time.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:10 pm

Are the transitions going to be like the ones in Hell1 or Hell2?
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:15 pm

Not decided yet. Might go with the tv style transitions from hell 1 again, if don't come up with anything better. For hell 2 I was experimenting with copying the transition style from "Wario Ware Advanced Microgames" but it just seemed like too much work to do properly. I'm not really worried about it though, until after most of the videos are in.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:22 pm

I can't decide which I like more either. THe Hell2 transitions definetly added to the overall comedic value, but at the same time have a goofy factor to them that doesn't work with everything.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:23 pm

Oh, and does the email account you're using have any sort of spam protection?

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:39 pm

Gmail uses whatever builtin spam filters that Google has set on it... I don't know specifics.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:46 pm

Lets put it this way. If I sent you an email from geoshitties, would you be able to recieve it?

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:58 pm

I don't see any reason why not...

kitsunebeolnet
Wants Extra Stuff By Name
Org Profile

Post by kitsunebeolnet » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:31 pm

How goes the project? If everyone with ideas approved comes through, roughly how many segments are there at this point?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”