Announcing AMV Hell 3 multi-creator project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Zarxrax » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:06 am

Just want to say about the little logo thingies on the vids... I noticed that 40x30 is really small, so I'm upping the allowed size of them to 100x60. They don't have to be that large, just thats the new max size for them.
Zarxrax

Postby badmartialarts » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:42 am

Blah, after I've done a few. Oh well, I'm happy with the tiny B M A with the roughly Japanese words "BAD MARTIAL ARTS" around it.
Life's short.
eBayhard.
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist

Postby bubblehead » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:49 pm

Sousaphonist wrote:Blah, after I've done a few. Oh well, I'm happy with the tiny B M A with the roughly Japanese words "BAD MARTIAL ARTS" around it.

/sympathy

Mine's like that too... (as in teeny weeny)... though with my graphics "skills" (read - non-skills), the added size wouldn't make a difference anyway... I'll just keep what I've got. It's the best rubber duck I could draw with MS Paint, after all.
My DVDs
http://www.google.co.jp>http://www.google.com
President of the Sequoia High School anime club!
I have a forum now. O.o Rabid Catgirl
bubblehead

the icon requirement thing...

Postby saviorsephy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:18 pm

can someone tell me how to put the icon thing in the corner of the vid, i have idea's approved i just need to know how to do it with either
WMM
Premire 6.0
pinnacle Studio 8.8
First they came for Evanecese, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for Creed, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for the Seether, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.
saviorsephy

Location: my own little world, but don't worry, they all know me here

Postby 7sigma » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:51 am

That's really easy.

All you need to do is to make a transparent (transparent, not white) image in a good image-editing utility (Fireworks, Photoshop, Paintshop, mostly anything except MS Paint) with a 640x480 resolution. Put your image in the corner, where you want it to be in your video, and save the image with a .psd extension.

Now import it with Premiere. It'll ask you which layers to import, check the upper option. Put this image in a video track above all the others, make sure this track is visible, and you're done. ^_^
When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers - Oscar Wilde
7sigma

Postby saviorsephy » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:20 pm

thanks alot
btw, is thatl quote for DnD or some other game?
First they came for Evanecese, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for Creed, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for the Seether, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.
saviorsephy

Location: my own little world, but don't worry, they all know me here

Postby 7sigma » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:52 am

Yup. I'm a hardcore D&D fan :lol:
When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers - Oscar Wilde
7sigma

Postby Brolly345 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:19 pm

I just emailed my submission to you, did you get it? I might have closed my browser when it was still sending, but I'm not sure. If you didn't get it let me know and I'll send it again. :oops:
Brolly345

Postby Zarxrax » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:09 pm

Don't think we did.
Zarxrax

Postby Brolly345 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:51 am

Alright, I'll try it again...
Brolly345

Postby taiki » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:54 am

I've been meaning to find a use for the Good Eats theme. Now I have found one. :)
taiki

Postby Brolly345 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:56 am

I didn't really want to post this here again but did you get it this time? I made the file size smaller so it would send and it did. I sent a PM to you Zarxrax but you never sent one back. Could you please comfirm you got it.

Thanks
Brolly345

Postby Zarxrax » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:08 am

Got it.
Zarxrax

Postby J.Alana » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:28 am

I am up for this too Zarx ;)
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios
J.Alana

Postby Yok/0 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:30 am

Sure Count me in as well. Did my "For me to poop on vid" count btw? or u can't say
Yok/0
do not feed

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects