WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -NEEDING MORE ENTRIES TO EXPAND

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby pyrolord » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:18 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:also sorry for not getting back on this. I've had my hands full the past few days. If still needed Pyro, I'll send you a pm but it won't be for another few days.


That's cool, it will probably be a few days before I can get back on the video.
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am

recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

In playing with it I noticed a few things that didn't catch.

1) xell458 's video is 4:3 while everyone else is 16:9. I'm not sure how this was missed by me but it could be an issue. If anyone has a suggestion on how to adjust this that what give any quality lose for his track please let me know

2) Even when pyrolord gets a final in, that's only 5 tracks. Seems awfully small doesn't it? Not sure how we could get more people on board this late in the process. I wonder if a few of you doing a second track would be an good option?

I'm gonna do some experimenting today and see if I can get any videos of my dvd of summer wars to work. If it all goes smoothly then I might actually contribute a track myself. we shall see.
[b]
EDIT: Testing shows good signs. I can get create files and get them into magix just fine. only thing is I think I need to look into some compression options. The 1 minute 8 second long video I tested was 8gb or so. That will cause some issues if I want the whole movie ready to edit with.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby SilverFreedoms » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

In playing with it I noticed a few things that didn't catch.

1) xell458 's video is 4:3 while everyone else is 16:9. I'm not sure how this was missed by me but it could be an issue. If anyone has a suggestion on how to adjust this that what give any quality lose for his track please let me know

2) Even when pyrolord gets a final in, that's only 5 tracks. Seems awfully small doesn't it? Not sure how we could get more people on board this late in the process. I wonder if a few of you doing a second track would be an good option?

I'm gonna do some experimenting today and see if I can get any videos of my dvd of summer wars to work. If it all goes smoothly then I might actually contribute a track myself. we shall see.
[b]
EDIT: Testing shows good signs. I can get create files and get them into magix just fine. only thing is I think I need to look into some compression options. The 1 minute 8 second long video I tested was 8gb or so. That will cause some issues if I want the whole movie ready to edit with.


Ok, I will look for something
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby SilverFreedoms » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:recently bought Magix Movie Edit Pr2o. Seems a good solution to a few issues I've been having with the slow pace of after effects.

In playing with it I noticed a few things that didn't catch.

1) xell458 's video is 4:3 while everyone else is 16:9. I'm not sure how this was missed by me but it could be an issue. If anyone has a suggestion on how to adjust this that what give any quality lose for his track please let me know

2) Even when pyrolord gets a final in, that's only 5 tracks. Seems awfully small doesn't it? Not sure how we could get more people on board this late in the process. I wonder if a few of you doing a second track would be an good option?

I'm gonna do some experimenting today and see if I can get any videos of my dvd of summer wars to work. If it all goes smoothly then I might actually contribute a track myself. we shall see.
[b]
EDIT: Testing shows good signs. I can get create files and get them into magix just fine. only thing is I think I need to look into some compression options. The 1 minute 8 second long video I tested was 8gb or so. That will cause some issues if I want the whole movie ready to edit with.


Ok, I will look for something
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 am

Man I get distracted easily.

It think I'm just gonna forget trying to get my own track done for this project. I'll probably eventually get around to making it but as the limits I'm giving you, I doubt I could follow that myself.

Speaking of which, Pyrolord your final is due this week I believe (and by that I mean the week starting on this Sunday). Remember that if you don't get word of request for any additional time before the week is up, you are then dropped.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby pyrolord » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Man I get distracted easily.

It think I'm just gonna forget trying to get my own track done for this project. I'll probably eventually get around to making it but as the limits I'm giving you, I doubt I could follow that myself.

Speaking of which, Pyrolord your final is due this week I believe (and by that I mean the week starting on this Sunday). Remember that if you don't get word of request for any additional time before the week is up, you are then dropped.


I need to check this more often, I do apologize for not getting to you sooner. I do however have a finished product. If you wish to beta this one as well, I am open to advice. It is an improvement though.
Image
User avatar
pyrolord
 
Joined: 25 Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, Ia

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am

pyrolord wrote:
I need to check this more often, I do apologize for not getting to you sooner. I do however have a finished product. If you wish to beta this one as well, I am open to advice. It is an improvement though.


send me dat thang.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 am

Ditto?
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby kapparomeo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:51 pm

I'll have a look over it as well, if you like.
kapparomeo
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Location: The Green and Pleasant Land

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:55 am

welp...pyrolord has his final in...so that means that all editors as of now have their parts in.

As small as the group is, I feel this project needs to finally end soon. So I'll start trying to edit them together in the next few days

however a chance for anyone else getting involved is still there. Along with the finals, I have a intro and credit sequence to make which in itself could take a LONG time to make. So If anyone still has any interest in joining they may do so.

CREDITS
this is the millionth time I've asked for this and hopefully the last. The ending credits idea I had involves you choosing a character from any anime to represent you when your credit comes up. Send me a pm with your choice of character with the anime they are from and your most desired pic (though I can not guarantee the image you want will be used)
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 am

okay, lets see if this works. gotta one avatar idea almost done. check it out on my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=50 ... _processed
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:okay, lets see if this works. gotta one avatar idea almost done. check it out on my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=50 ... _processed


Very nice :)
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Moritaka Mashiro from 'Bakuman'

For pic, maybe this?
http://op.deadend-detour.com/wp-content ... akuman.jpg

Edit: Whoops apparently I didn't hit the PM button.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm

How's this thing going ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 am

finally got around to putting the tracks together.....and I'm not happy. Not with the quality don't get me wrong...but it's just too darn short. We are looking at a 8 minute video on the tracks alone.

I know it seems silly to draw this out any longer....but we need more tracks.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Location: Florence,Alabama
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron