WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -NEEDING MORE ENTRIES TO EXPAND

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -NEEDING MORE ENTRIES TO EXPAND

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Welcome to the NEW official thread.
STATUS
With only 5 editors in, the tracklist stands at being 8 minutes long. I feel this is too short. I'd like at least two more tracks to this project. These spots can be filled by either the current editors supplying a second track or any new comers.
New banner signature
After a rough few years of people coming and going awall, I've decided to restart the whole process. Well, kind of.

All the Old Info
Spoiler :
That's right folks, the christian metal and hard rock themed Multi-Editor Project is back for another round. All of todays and even yesterdays best hard-rocking, head-swinging, heart-thumping, church-shaking Christian music out there and mix in some awesome anime visuals for one heck of an experience.

The Theme
There is no set music mix to go by this time around. Just pick your song and your anime and make the best MEP track you can. In this project I just want you to think one thing: Light. That's it. Take that suggestion and do with it whatever comes to mind. It can be abstract as how the video is lit or just as simple as having something related to light in the title of the song or artist you use.

The Rules
-No Hentai or overly sexual images
-Violence images are allowed but don't make it too gruesome
-edit your music however you like but keep the quality high.
-Techs on your video
  • Track length limit is from 0:55 to 2:00
    Aspect Ratio: 848x480
    Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.000
    FPS: 29.97
    (Widescreen footage will need to be cropped at top and bottom in order to fit. Editors will do
    this themselves)
-Here is a list of approved artist to use on this Project
http://cholyerlow.blogspot.com/2011/08/ ... -full.html
(If there is an artist you think should be on this list, ask and I might allow it)

The Editors

These are the people who have still posted and shown interest in the project and their tracklist. If you're name is missing from the list, it's because you have not made clear you want to be a part of this anymore. To those that survived but still have things to turn in, GET THEM IN ASAP!!!
kapparomeo - Gunslinger Girl-"Fool Me Once" by Burden of the DayFINAL IN
Hagaren Viper- Soul Eater- "D.I.E.4.U" by Family Force 5 FINAL IN
SilverFreedoms - Casshern Sins "Beautiful Ashes" by EowynFINAL IN
xell458 - sword art online "Finding a Way" by Before Their EyesFINAL IN
pyrolord - Gurren Laggaan "Frontline" by PillarFINAL IN

New Auditioning Process

Want to be a part of this, just post with your choice of anime, artist and song. From then you have 2 weeks tops from that post to send me at least a 25 second clip of what you have so far. If I and the other editors like what we see, you will have exactly two months to send me you final. If by that time you feel you'll need more time I might give it to you. But if by either the 2 week deadline or the 2 month deadline you haven't sent in anything or any notice, you will be dropped no questions asked.

About the 2 minute track limit
The two minutes track time limit was just to help fill the time slot I was hoping for since we had so few editors at the time. If two minutes is too long for you, that is okay. I challenge you to try to reach that but if you can't no worries. Just don't make a 30 second track and you'll be fine.

Welp, lets see how round 2 goes.
Last edited by Osakaisthebomb on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 am, edited 10 times in total.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: WAFV2 *NEW* Offical Thread (taking submissions again)

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Re-sent my final, let me know if you need anything else.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Re-sent my final, let me know if you need anything else.
Got it. Awesome work yet again.

Edit: Also folks, if you know of anyone who could be interested in something like this PLEASE let them know about this. My goal is at least ten editors.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Re-sent my final, let me know if you need anything else.
Got it. Awesome work yet again.

Edit: Also folks, if you know of anyone who could be interested in something like this PLEASE let them know about this. My goal is at least ten editors.
I am not sure what your capabilities in this area are

But maybe you should add more description to the title ? Maybe change the title to "Worship at Full Volume 2(Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions !-"
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Re: WAFV 2 (Christian Rock MEP) -Taking Submissions

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Couldn't fit it all. Had to change it to WAFV 2

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 am

Pray that I can get this going again, I have had a serious case of editors block for a couple of years now.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 am

pyrolord wrote:Pray that I can get this going again, I have had a serious case of editors block for a couple of years now.
Well tell me if I can help with anything

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 am

Pyrolord sent me a new beta. If anyone else would like to see it and give an opinion on it, please send him a pm.

Pyrolord, you now have 2 months to send me a beta. Reminder that if you don't have to do 2 full minutes if it's difficult. Just make sure it's close to a minute minimal. As for judgement, I like the idea you have..though somehow I feel it's opposite of what it should be. It seems to fast with too much movement in the verses when the stronger chorus has a somewhat slower pace. It's not like that in all the clips uses mind you, but most of them.

Hope that helps.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Pyrolord sent me a new beta. If anyone else would like to see it and give an opinion on it, please send him a pm.

Pyrolord, you now have 2 months to send me a beta. Reminder that if you don't have to do 2 full minutes if it's difficult. Just make sure it's close to a minute minimal. As for judgement, I like the idea you have..though somehow I feel it's opposite of what it should be. It seems to fast with too much movement in the verses when the stronger chorus has a somewhat slower pace. It's not like that in all the clips uses mind you, but most of them.

Hope that helps.
How are all the finals coming in ?

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 am

SilverFreedoms wrote:
How are all the finals coming in ?
pyrolord is the only one of the original editors we have left to wait on.

I was hoping to get a few more editors to join. If dealing with all the software and techinal issues on those part weren't such a hassle, I'd give my original track another go. But at this point it's too much of a hassle.

Another thing that completely slipped my mind. Was someone still working on the ending credits? if not, I can get back to work on it but will need yet again to have everyone tell me who they picked as their avatars.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”