The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:14 pm

you should probably send a pm to everyone just in case anyone stopped checking this thread.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

That would be a great idea. Also busy working on Fathoms Below and God Help The Outcast. I do have (or maybe) another track i am adding and hopefully you guys will like the idea. AE is being a real meanie right now working really slowly and something just pausing when i don't want it do. I'll do my best to have pre-finals done tonight.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 pm

A new version of the West wing has been posted on the beta sheet.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am

Ok I finally have made progress!

I edited the ending and tried to get rid of most of the lip-flap that I could since AE (after effects) is being a huge big dummy and kept throwing tantrums

For God Help the outcasts I fixed that transitions and I took RiderZ's option and tried to add more animals...I have it up but after looking at it I liked the previous version more without them in the middle of the video and it mostly being humans only...

Finally the sixth track is relieved from me No Way Out from Brother Bear using the anime Little Busters!!!

I'd love options if that's ok
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Haus Haberdasher wrote:A new version of the West wing has been posted on the beta sheet.
this version works much better imo. but now it feels a bit long, i wonder if you can trim out a few segments of the song. dunno how good you are at editing audio but you might try.
hamstar138 wrote:For God Help the outcasts I fixed that transitions and I took RiderZ's option and tried to add more animals...I have it up but after looking at it I liked the previous version more without them in the middle of the video and it mostly being humans only...
i actually liked this version a lot better. i was able to make the connection with everybody having the animals, in particular that very last "Goooooood" showing the zodiac picture. it tied everything together and i even got misty eyed.

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 am

Rider4Z wrote:this version works much better imo. but now it feels a bit long, i wonder if you can trim out a few segments of the song. dunno how good you are at editing audio but you might try...
I was able to cut out a couple of sections, so the new beta is under the 3 minute mark (though not by much). It's been posted on the beta sheet. The link to the second beta is still there as well.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 pm

that timing works better i think.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 am

Almost done with my Be a Man track. I don't want to export a beta yet until I've gotten every single blank filled.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 am

Hey Everybody, So I totaly didn't forget about this and do everything in the past week :uhoh:

Anyway I posted a beta for my Oggie Boogie Rail Tracer vid, I still need to do the Lip Sync but besides that it is pretty much done.

Also I will have to yet again give up the fantasmic track, Pandora Hearts just doesn't stay happy enough for it :(
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

uuuh, I opened Vegas to work on a track today :uhoh:

God Help the Somas: I'm not sure how I feel about the new animal scenes. I really like some of them [Tiger, snake, bunny] but the others feel much too cutesy for the vid [Monkey, cow] or flash across the screen too quickly [Monkey again, boar]. I wouldn't be against taking out a couple of the scenes, since you don't have enough time to show all the animals anyway.

No Way Out: I think this has officially become the Hamstar MEP... But seriously, this is cute though! I'm glad to see this song finally get used in an AMV. I don't have many complains as far as editing or scenes, maybe get rid of the flap at 0:47, and be careful of the logo in the top that pops in a few scenes but otherwise it's pretty much good to go, I think!

West Wing:
Nailed it! Only suggestion is that 1:44 seems strange because the guy gets stabbed, then instantly seems fine after. I havent seen the anime so maybe thats more or less how it is though.

Ooggie Boogie Rail Tracer Awesome Baccano Track: I REALLY like the idea but I think you need to push it some more. There's sooo many good scenes of the Rail Tracer, and I think the track would benefit a lot from adding some of them. I think I'm gonna go deep into this one, so sorry? ^^;
Spoiler :
0:14 There's a right after this in the series of one of the guys screaming after Rail Tracer takes the first one, I think you could ad that here to fill in some of the black space before and after this clip. It would also make the one clip less random.

0:22-0:30 Ithink you're missing an oppertunity here by not using the scene where RT whispers to Rachel ["Your ticket, please"] for 'This may be the last time you hear the boogie song'. Maybe you can re-arrange things a bit, and get rid of the still frames?

0:31-1:09 Spot on!

1:09 The two shots of Redhairguy standing on the back of the train are kind of underwhelming, and the scenes with Chez on the back of the train are a little repetitive. Anything else you could add? It's been a while since I've seen Baccano so I don't remember what is availible offhand.

The music cut hear is a little jarring, I'm not sure how easy it would be to smooth it out a little more, think it's possible?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”