The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
°Vej°
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by °Vej° » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Moezy and Eimi's videos are both very fitting with the song, really liked them :up:

Oogie Boogie's Song x Baccano sounds interesting :)

Also, I'm updating another Concept. The one with Macross x Cinderella.
Spoiler :
Please, kill me.
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Gah....? Why is everyone editing so fast?!

All the concepts/betas look great. ....now you're making me wanna ignore other meps and edit this one....STOP IT. :nono: :lol:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm

GOLD STARS FOR EVERYONE! :)

@Vej: I've wanted to do this song since MEP I, but I'm thrilled to see it finally edited! Good starting point, and is matching the lyrics really well. Not what I was expecting, but in a good way! :)

@Eimi: Great work so far! Looking solid. Matches the original source well. :)

@hamstar: Oh gawd, the return of the painting roses red track, higurashi style! D: I think everything is solid except for the part where you're crucifyin gthe guy at the end. Feels a bit slower than the rest. The sync at :21 is a tad off (the whippings) because of the repeated frame. Tighten it up a bit? Otherwise, well done. :D

@moezy: OMG, my squee factor is so high! :D Such an adorable track! :28 feels a bit sudden on the transition into her happy face. :45-:45 feels off sync by just a few seconds, and I think a fade would look better. Otherwise, listen up to what the others say, and I'm happy as a clam with it. Such a fitting piece! :)

moezy-chan
Org Profile

Post by moezy-chan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

°Vej° wrote:Moezy and Eimi's videos are both very fitting with the song, really liked them :up:
Thank you! I had fun making it~
Kazemon15 wrote:Gah....? Why is everyone editing so fast?!

All the concepts/betas look great. ....now you're making me wanna ignore other meps and edit this one....STOP IT. :nono: :lol:
I can't answer for everyone else but you should know why I edit so fast XD You wanted a beta so I gave you a beta!
CodeZTM wrote:@moezy: OMG, my squee factor is so high! :D Such an adorable track! :28 feels a bit sudden on the transition into her happy face. :45-:45 feels off sync by just a few seconds, and I think a fade would look better. Otherwise, listen up to what the others say, and I'm happy as a clam with it. Such a fitting piece! :)
Yayyy thank you! I was going for cute on this one so I'm glad I delivered! And yeah I noticed those too. Easily fixed~ All fixed now and the new beta is up in the document!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 am

CodeZTM wrote: @hamstar: Oh gawd, the return of the painting roses red track, higurashi style! D: I think everything is solid except for the part where you're crucifyin gthe guy at the end. Feels a bit slower than the rest. The sync at :21 is a tad off (the whippings) because of the repeated frame. Tighten it up a bit? Otherwise, well done. :D
Oh, the last crab always gets the most attention and very special treatment (in Shion's mind at least) :asd: . Besides that I do have limited scenes that work with the ending. So since I'm working with season 1 only (i don't really have time to watch the other seasons right now and art-style change, etc.) I kinda can't change much of the ending. But fixing 0:21 I can do. :3

Bonus though I have a beta of Listen With Your Heart. It should be posted on the list. Please check it out and tell me if anything needs to be changed.
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I'll give your new beta look later tonight hamstar. :)

Also, I claimed another track. Note sure if it will go through or not, but I've got a very clever idea with the second half of it....

Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: Sword Art Online
Song: Belle
Song Artist: Main Cast
Disney Film: Beauty and the Beast

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 pm

it's cool how some concepts/betas are alright summited. 8D
ImageImage
ImageImage

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am

There is enough material for two meps, if everyone effectively complete all of their track
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

Got some free time finally so I'll get to working on my track and leave some feedback soon on betas submitted! C:

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

I had to do a factory restore on my computer a few days ago, and got all my editing programs re-installed today, so I should be able to work on my entries soon.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”