A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments (COMPLETED)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah I ended up using Nanoha and I will get to revising my track at some point in the nearish future (Dam you college). In regards to the full beta it was something I threw together in 5 minutes just so I could get a sense of the overall feel of what everyone else had done so that why it is wacky and has bad transition and should not be considered as an actual full beta of our work since I put like no effort into it.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm

moezy-chan wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:Soooooo Zanazaben has not chosen an anime to use eh ?

Also someone should take some time to link all the newest segments into a full video :D Slight suggestion if anyone wants to do it :awesome:

yeeeeees enable my laziness kukukukuku
Yes he does. He did the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha track and I could do it if you want. Curious to see how it looks completed! And besides that really liked the improvements you made on your track~ but I agree with Hamstar, Homura falling doesn't seem to fit...what do you mean by part of the whole story? It just doesn't coincide with the track.

Hmm I won't go into specifics on it

Probably going to change it (I always wait for a few people to question something before I change ). Just need to think up a good black scene
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

@Silver: Yeah I agree with the others that the Homura scene feels out of place. Madoka fits the role just fine though.

I'm actually done with the fixes on my track, it's even rendered in HD and everything but for some reason I haven't been able to encode anything with zarx after updating quicktime so I'm still in the middle of trying to resolve that. If you need the part sent by a certain day I can always just use an older version to encode it with so it's not a big problem.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh god i am tired, I missed the obvious replacement clip, and it's giving me troubles =[

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

aaaand it's up.

In other news, why are all my dropbox files showing 90 degrees right of where they should be ?

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 am

SilverFreedoms wrote:aaaand it's up.

In other news, why are all my dropbox files showing 90 degrees right of where they should be ?
I have no idea about the 90 degrees, but I took a look at your part Silver and it looks great! ^__^ I approve, :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: !!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Soooo how are we doing on the completion front ? Should I keep my Madoka files or delete them ?

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:11 pm

I say keep, them, I am slowly trying to figure how to put this whole thing together. I want to be sure if something accidentally is deleted we have a back-up.
ImageImage
ImageImage

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 pm

The beta I made is officially up inside the dropbox! Please tell me what you think of the beta! So happy at least 1 beta is done! |:>

Note: Ok the zoomed bugged me too much and so I re-exported it (thanks to Zanzaben's help and the new version is inside or going inside the dropbox now)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 pm

So apparently I somehow magically lost my part for the video. Not quite sure how I did that. But whatever I still have the final video I ended up using and I just need to change the one scene for "you'll be discovering" so it won't be that bad to re-make. I hope to have all that done by the end of the month, the week after that at the absolute latest.

As for the beta the transition between my track and Kaze was a bit off I think. I talked to Hamstar and that was caused by me forgetting to add some extra time at the end of my track so I will also fix that as well.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”