End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks Complete]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: End of the World MEP [7/7 tracks FULL]

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm

I have a new Beta.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:25 am

I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

kireblue wrote:I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).
I like that idea a lot and I think that it is coming along. Only thing is that I might have the scene where it shows the "Mayan Prophecy 101" last a bit longer since it goes a little to fast to read.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am

Zanzaben wrote:
kireblue wrote:I put up a new beta for track 1 as well. I'm still trying to piece together a story where Haruhi and the SOS Brigade is planning a movie called "End Of the World". And while she is editing everything, her computer gets a blue screen of death (thus causing her to freak out and the world to really come to an end).
I like that idea a lot and I think that it is coming along. Only thing is that I might have the scene where it shows the "Mayan Prophecy 101" last a bit longer since it goes a little to fast to read.
good point

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey, I just wanted to remind everyone that the final deadline is in 2 weeks.

Also, just added a composition of everyone's most current beta to the spreadsheet.

And Lastly, I would like to ask that everyone upload their final as a avi. If you absolutely must upload you track as mp4, please remember to make your track to be the exact same length as the audio file that I gave you.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 am

Hey everybody. I'm thinking that the audio for the credits may be a bit longer that what I need. So it might be fun if everyone gets to write out their "last words" for the end of the world. So if you think of something funny to put at the end of the video, just post it in the thread, and I will quote it to you. Does that sound like a good idea?

For example: (I don't actually plan on using any of these quotes though)
"I edited the end of the world, and all I got was this lousy MEP" Kireblue (P.S. I don't actually think that the MEP is lousy :asd: )
"If this is the end of the world, I want my money back" Kireblue

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 am

"It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel dead"
Zanz Bonus Points Tally

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

Zanzaben wrote:"It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel dead"
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4 ... 1_full.png
good thing that you already uploaded your track :asd:

and on that note, I'm going to make the final render on Friday. So I need everyone to turn in their tracks. I know that a lot of people have finals this week, so if you need an extension, just tell me.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

kk, I'll work on finishing it up this week. :)

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I still can't believe it's not butter."

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Ok eveyone. We are less than 2 weeks away from the release of this project. I had hoped to have everyone's finals by now in order for us to have plenty of time to critique the full video. So if you are not able to have your track finished by tomorrow, please tell me ASAP. Also, when you post your final, please place a Y in the "final Y/ N" column. Once again, anyone that is having difficulties with completing their track should contact me as soon as possible.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”