Freestyle multi-editor project.

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Freestyle multi-editor project.

Postby dreamawake » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

So, I'm thinking about putting a little project together because why not, but I don't want this to be a time consuming dragged out thing. If you want to be a part of a pretty dope little quick project, post here. I'll send tracks out in a ladder system, if you're sent a track, you've got a few days to work on it, then if you don't come through the track goes to somebody else who can get it done. However, I don't want half assed mediocre editing either, edit the dopest shit you can put together in a 3-6 day timespan.

Tracks from various bands and genres, will be putting a little mix together tonight but off the bat I'm thinking

TV On The Radio
Brad Sucks
2-3 Hip hop tracks from various artists
The Apples In Stereo
The Beta Band
The Sunshine Fix
and a few others.

Specs:
640x480 or 848x480 is acceptable, depending on the ratio of the tracks I get, I'll crop accordingly or letterbox.

Anything goes, anime, live action, don't care, just make something dope.

Interest?
"Trigger warning Trigger warning! Your rights end where my feelings begin. Get over yourself, you'll be happier" - A wise man.
DZ|BSP
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Re: Freestyle multi-editor project.

Postby EveneshBL » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am

This sounds like fun, but I am not sure if I'll have the time to participate. ;-;
A serial killer does not have foes, only victims.
EveneshBL

Postby NS » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm

You know what? yeah.. I'm in. Try and send me my turn around mid july or after.
ImageImage
NS
I like pants

Postby dreamawake » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Needs a little more bite than this to bother getting off the ground, lol. We'll see if I can get a decent mix together, been tied up making music myself, but it still seems like a fun idea to me.
"Trigger warning Trigger warning! Your rights end where my feelings begin. Get over yourself, you'll be happier" - A wise man.
DZ|BSP
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Return to Multi-Editor Projects