#Chronicle.AMV Project [FINISHED] [IN ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: #Chronicle.AMV Project (.Wavs Inside!) 5 Of 7 Tracks Tak

Postby TEKnician » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 am

Sorry, my week is gonna be crazy as hell. I don't think I could take another track. I'll be on "stand-by mode" until further notice.

<end transmission>
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 am

AngelDragoon sent out a beta to everyone. I want everyone to take a look at it and post your thoughts in the thread.

I want this repeated for every beta that is sent in so that everyone can put input on each others takes of each beta.

AngelDragoon Beta review:

I honestly like it. I don't see too much wrong with it other than like you said the middle seems to go off sync somewhat to your earlier syncing. Like you started to sync to somethign else but I can't tell what.

Time-Code I am talking about is:

about the 9 second mark of the beta it starts. right after the white flash and lasts until 12 seconds in right before she looks at the camera with her fiery starry eyes.

The sync before and after that is awesome. Just that section throws me off a little.

Other than that. I love it.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Postby SpatulaCastle » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:40 am

@AngelDragoon

Really like your track, though I agree with TwilightChrono about the syncing in the middle feeling different from the rest of the track. It might also be because there's a couple of seconds in there that feel kind of disjointed to me, mood wise. At about 0:11 to 0:13 (the scene with the photo booth, mainly) the video kind of shifted from action/serious to something more lighthearted and back to serious pretty quickly.
SpatulaCastle

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 am

SpatulaCastle wrote:@AngelDragoon

Really like your track, though I agree with TwilightChrono about the syncing in the middle feeling different from the rest of the track. It might also be because there's a couple of seconds in there that feel kind of disjointed to me, mood wise. At about 0:11 to 0:13 (the scene with the photo booth, mainly) the video kind of shifted from action/serious to something more lighthearted and back to serious pretty quickly.

That wasn't really my issue. My issue was that the sync seemed WiggleWomped around that timecode.

Also, Spatula, I approve of the new fix. The script I gave you adde a big difference. Almost all of the artifacts and blocking is gone and is only there for a split second during certain scenes now. But due to it being an old source youc a't really get rid of whats left. The only thing left that I think it could use is a Sharpen and a Line Darken. Then I think you would be golden. But thats just me.

If you decide to sharpen it though. Be careful. Too much sharpen will pretty much make yourtrack look gross. So make is a mininsule amount. But it's up to you.

I say it's ready for a final.
TwilightChrono

Postby TwilightChrono » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

2 Finals received.

Spatula. Would you like to pick up another track?

I'm also marking down in the OP that 2 tracks are finished by the names of the people who finished em.
TwilightChrono

Postby SpatulaCastle » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:46 am

TwilightChrono wrote:2 Finals received.

Spatula. Would you like to pick up another track?

I'm also marking down in the OP that 2 tracks are finished by the names of the people who finished em.

Hmm.... I'll think about it. My computer started acting up recently, so I'll have to see if I can beat it back into submission first.
SpatulaCastle

Postby FadingSundown » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Uhm, could I take the last part? (part 7) With the anime Ga-rei:Zero?
FadingSundown

Postby TwilightChrono » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

FadingSundown wrote:Uhm, could I take the last part? (part 7) With the anime Ga-rei:Zero?

Sure. I'll mark ya down.

Keep me up to date onyour progress. I would like this thing released sometime in April.
TwilightChrono

Re: #Chronicle.AMV Project (.Wavs Inside!) 6 Of 7 Tracks Tak

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

1-31 To 1-58:
Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: C: Money of Soul and Possibility
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Re: #Chronicle.AMV Project (.Wavs Inside!) 6 Of 7 Tracks Tak

Postby TwilightChrono » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

CodeZTM wrote:1-31 To 1-58:
Editor: CodeZTM
Anime: C: Money of Soul and Possibility

HOLY SHIZ!! YAY CODE!!

Welcome aboard mate.

And I got ya marked down.

@ANGELDRAGOON:

Looks SOO much better. I now officially have no complaints. Send me yoru lagarith as soon as you are able. I believe it's ready for final.
TwilightChrono

Re: #Chronicle.AMV Project (.Wavs Inside!) WE ARE FULL UP!

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Sending you a very short scene beta. I'm going to add some action motion to it later in after effects, but this is more or less a "Does this scenery/pacing match the rest of the project" kind of thing.

If anyone else would like to see, please let me know.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby FadingSundown » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 pm

I would like to see it too Code :3. I haven't seen the other MEP parts (the finals), so I can't say if it fits. I dont even know if mine will fit with the rest >.<.
FadingSundown

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Sending you a very short scene beta. I'm going to add some action motion to it later in after effects, but this is more or less a "Does this scenery/pacing match the rest of the project" kind of thing.

If anyone else would like to see, please let me know.

It looks like you are going for the Star Wars Black And Red Dark-Side look from what I can tell. With a heavy emphasis on Bright colors. Or that could just be your amazing fucking script you have rocking in this. I love the color contrast. Play on that. It has a real nice feel to it and I think it will look good in the grand scheme of the part.

FadingSundown wrote:I would like to see it too Code :3. I haven't seen the other MEP parts (the finals), so I can't say if it fits. I dont even know if mine will fit with the rest >.<.

I was blown away by this track. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but I tend to be nice when it comes to a lot of things. To me it seems to fit with the theme and the style I am trying to achieve for the MEP.

Before I say anything in regards to it being a final and such I would like to hear the opinions from everyone else. I myself don't see anythign wrong with it. I love the flow and the source itself looks amazing. I'll wait to hear other thoughts then I will re-review it based on those thoughts and give my final opinion.

Be sur eto speak your minds about each others parts here in the thread and not through PM's. I want everyone to be able to provide input on everyone's beta and I want everyone to be able to see everyone's thoughts on each others beta's.

And with that. I wait for replies. :awesome:
TwilightChrono

Postby AngelDragoon » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

@TwilightChrono: Alrighty, I'll work on getting a few minor things tweaked and then I'll send the final your way!

@Code: I would like to see it!

@FadingSundown: Really good track! :up: I really had to stare at it to see if there was anything wrong, lol. The only two things I can think of is the slight banding on some of the clips, (which may just be caused by the mp4 rendering, so not that big of a deal there), and the lipflap at 17-18 seconds. It just really stands out from the rest of the track. :sweat:
AngelDragoon

Postby SpatulaCastle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

@Code: I'd like to see it too :)

@FadingSundown: Loved your track. The only part that bugged me was the lipflap that AngelDragoon mentioned, but other than that it looks good to me.
SpatulaCastle

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects