AMV Fartz: Let's Run this Joke into the Ground

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Haar119
Org Profile

AMV Fartz: Let's Run this Joke into the Ground

Post by Haar119 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 pm

If you're aware of AMV Hell and/or AMV Minis, you're probably aware of the submission process: Sometimes, you'll make a perfectly hilarious clip and it gets accepted. Sometimes you don't, and it gets rejected. Other times, you'll make a clip that's so bad, it's hilarious in it's own way, and that's where this project comes in.

Moving on, Lionforce1337 made a clip of Eva Unit 01 farting. After it got rejected from Minis, he showed a group of friends this video. Once they informed him that it was so bad, it was good, he became intent on making a much longer video based on this joke, and that's where all of you come in.(Yes, this will just be a string of the same idiotic, juvenile fart joke repeated ad infinitum to the point of extreme annoyance, but that's entirely the point)
If you are interested and would like to find out all of the requirements for entries, please click here or
here

As Lionforce1337 said, think of this as the amv equivalent of the Lazer Collection, and as you can see from my horrible advertisement clip for this video, it will probably get just as weird...
Jack of all trades, master of none.

mattroks101
Org Profile

Re: AMV Fartz: Let's Run this Joke into the Ground

Post by mattroks101 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm

I am submitting to this :twisted:
AMV Paradise 1
AMV Paradise 2
AMV Paradise 3
AMV Paradise 4
Currently taking submissions for: Nothing

Haar119
Org Profile

Re: AMV Fartz: Let's Run this Joke into the Ground

Post by Haar119 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

mattroks101 wrote:I am submitting to this :twisted:
We'll be looking forward to said entries.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”