The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 am

AHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE THE CREDITS!!!! YAY PRINCESS TUTU, THIS IS SO FRIKKIN CUTE!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

FAN GIRLING WOOHOO!!!!!! :rofl:

okay the serious stuff now:

UP is supposed to be ALL CAPS at ALL TIMES. right now it's "Up." FIX IT.

Kiss the Girl i heard a glitch in the audio in the beginning. did anybody else hear it?

Notre Dame is without a hyphen. You have it as "Notre-Dame". not a huge deal but technically not correct

One of Us title is currently "Not One of Us". incorrect. take out the "Not".

Scamp Icon scamp is completely hidden by the text. try giving him a horizontal flip.

Sanctuary! artist is Alan Menkin. i think right now you have howard ashman(?) BIG fix it.

Special Thanks you have a comma after Hagaren Viper but he's the last one listed.

One last big issue i have is the audio is about 2 frames late. i don't know if it's happening in exportation or what, but can you slide the audio 2 frames to the left / 2 frames earlier? that should line it up better. please, it's driving me crazy.

nitpicking is done, you are so close code!!! thanks for all your hard work! this project is so awesome, and thank you for the credits and recognition! |:>

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 am

Why my name is not in the list of the trailer in the video info's page? ç_ç // EDIT: HERP, my fault. /facepalm
Also downloadin' the full :3
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 am

u scared me for a second, vej :sweat:

yeah if i forgot to add anybody please tell me. i think i got you all but i could be wrong

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 am

It's the first time that I have a collaboration here, so I didn't know how it works. :sweat:
Also, can i upload the trailer on my YT? Specifying that the work is yours, of course!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 am

Same with me Vej. I mean I'm hosting one but this is my first time being a participant. ^__^ It was fun and I will def be part of Disney MEP 4.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am

°Vej° wrote:It's the first time that I have a collaboration here, so I didn't know how it works. :sweat:
Also, can i upload the trailer on my YT? Specifying that the work is yours, of course!
Code mentioned earlier that he'd like all of us to post the trailer to our youtube accounts to advertise about the release :D

also ya'll should throw the banner in my signature into your own ;)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 am

Rider4Z wrote:
One last big issue i have is the audio is about 2 frames late. i don't know if it's happening in exportation or what, but can you slide the audio 2 frames to the left / 2 frames earlier? that should line it up better. please, it's driving me crazy.
For the entire project, or the credits or for what specifically? :uhoh:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 am

CodeZTM wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:
For the entire project, or the credits or for what specifically? :uhoh:
i noticed it with each of my tracks and also in Following the Leader, the ball haruhi throws hits the red head in the face slightly before the cue, and i also noticed it in Under the Sea when ponyo's dad gets hit in the face with a sink (i remember from watching the betas). so i assume it's the entire project. i used to have the same issue and would have to export the video with the audio slightly off sync to line it up right.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 am

Oh, now I know why. All your tracks are in 29.97 format, which is creating the disconnect. I'll see if I can fix that on my end, or I might have you re-export them to the 23.976 format. Or if all else fails, I'll just move your audio over just a tad.

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 am

Mine 'following the leader' is not in 29, and it seems ok to me..
And in the credits, at my 'One little slip', Song Artist is all attached >< Also I noticed you wrote Barenakedladies all attached too, isn't it supposed to be Barenaked Ladies? ?_?'

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”