The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Sounds good to me! By announce it, I suppose you mean here at the org, correct?

With your permission, I'd like to go ahead and allow everyone to use it on their youtube accounts (with proper credit given to you and the others naturally)?

Also, SO CUTE. <3
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Mkid » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Rider4Z wrote:ok code, here is the final trailer http://www.sendspace.com/file/6s0uy2. with your permission i'll upload it to my account adding everybody in the project as collaborators, but you announce it. s'okay?

EDIT: okay a bunch of your are downloading the trailer, how bout a little feedback eh?

Have your way with me! :ying:

I think its perfect and i think your perfect
Mkid
Im on the case

Postby °Vej° » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Awesome, and the title in the end is :ying:
Approved :up:
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV
°Vej°

Postby Rider4Z » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:01 pm

yeah, i meant in the announcement thread. i'll let you know soon as it's up. i'll also get the poster to you too.

go for it, peeps |:>
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Postby moezy-chan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Rider4Z wrote:ok code, here is the final trailer http://www.sendspace.com/file/6s0uy2. with your permission i'll upload it to my account adding everybody in the project as collaborators, but you announce it. s'okay?

EDIT: okay a bunch of your are downloading the trailer, how bout a little feedback eh?

I have only 2 criticisms. First at 5 seconds the clip of Ruki kneeling was too quick. Maybe try to make it a bit longer or remove it if possible? I know I'm asking a lot cause I didn't have much footage there XD That was a bit distracting for me and from 0:47-0:54 there's a white border on the right side that suddenly appears. Besides that I love it and you did an incredible job!
moezy-chan

Postby kireblue » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm

moezy-chan wrote:

I have only 2 criticisms. First at 5 seconds the clip of Ruki kneeling was too quick. Maybe try to make it a bit longer or remove it if possible? I know I'm asking a lot cause I didn't have much footage there XD That was a bit distracting for me and from 0:47-0:54 there's a white border on the right side that suddenly appears. Besides that I love it and you did an incredible job!

also, I liked how Code's version had the baka and test character speak Jack Sparrow's lines, and the haruhi clip for Peter Pan.

and lastly, did you notice that the clips in the ending sequence seem to stutter right after their audio portions end
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Urk, when you said 'final' I assumed everything was set in stone.

I know you probably have to stretch a little but I think there are too many clips in the "Wont Say im In Love" bit. There are 4 there, can you edit it down to just the middle two? Because I love those clips for that line.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of 'Kiss the Girl' being used three times just because there are SO many tracks in the mep that there isn't much of a reason to show any of them more than once.

I think the how the tracks were showcased at the end were really neat though - and the overall trailer was cool.

And Rider I honestly forgot to point it out the first time around so I apologize, but your Gurren Lagann track is crazy blended. Any way you can fix that? :uhoh:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby moezy-chan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Urk, when you said 'final' I assumed everything was set in stone.

I know you probably have to stretch a little but I think there are too many clips in the "Wont Say im In Love" bit. There are 4 there, can you edit it down to just the middle two? Because I love those clips for that line.

At what part?
moezy-chan

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm

moezy-chan wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Urk, when you said 'final' I assumed everything was set in stone.

At what part?

Sorry, I meant at Rider's trailer [0:06]. All of my last post aside the last line was referring to the trailer.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Rider4Z » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

ack i was all ready to upload XP you guys are late! ok delete that last file then.
Image Image
Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
Rider4Z
Pirate King

Postby moezy-chan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
moezy-chan wrote:

At what part?

Sorry, I meant at Rider's trailer [0:06]. All of my last post aside the last line was referring to the trailer.

Ahhh I was confused XD Sorry about that.
moezy-chan

Postby moezy-chan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Rider4Z wrote:ack i was all ready to upload XP you guys are late! ok delete that last file then.

Sorry! I was at a birthday party before this and was tired and fell asleep...XD
moezy-chan

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:13 pm

In slightly better news, the MP4 finished encoding. :)

/uploading
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby StarTrinity009 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 pm

http://youtu.be/vU9iq9fZzeM
Just because I felt like sharing. :dino:
StarTrinity009

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:59 pm

FYI, it says 50 minutes to completion. The end credits tacked on a few more MB. >_>
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects