The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : When You Wish Upon an AMV

Post by Kireblue » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 pm

StarTrinity009 wrote:I will finish my beta by the end of the week. Sorry I keep lagging behind. :sweat: I can't do much until school is out May 2nd, but rest assured that it will be spotless by May 27th.
I'm in the same boat. The day after my finals are over, I plan of jumping straight into working on my 2 tracks.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

i'm having serious computer issues, so it may be a while before you see anything new from me.

StarTrinity009
Org Profile

Post by StarTrinity009 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i'm having serious computer issues, so it may be a while before you see anything new from me.
How bad is it Rider4Z? I work IT, so I might be able to help, or at least pinpoint the issue.
Although, everyone on here seems pretty computer savvy. :sweat: I might be wasting my breath.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm

It's fine everyone. I too am in the midst of finals, so we'll re-convene back with activity in this thread in a week or so.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

StarTrinity009 wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:i'm having serious computer issues, so it may be a while before you see anything new from me.
How bad is it Rider4Z? I work IT, so I might be able to help, or at least pinpoint the issue.
Although, everyone on here seems pretty computer savvy. :sweat: I might be wasting my breath.
it's to the point where i'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with my computer that i just wanna buy a new one. in the long run, anything new i try to edit together at this point will be improbable because my maximum playback time is pathetic at best.

i'm actually hoping code will consider pushing back the release date of this another month so i can finish what i planned and am eager to do....

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Rider4Z wrote: i'm actually hoping code will consider pushing back the release date of this another month so i can finish what i planned and am eager to do....
This will likely occur. Just sayin'. |:>

StarTrinity009
Org Profile

Post by StarTrinity009 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
StarTrinity009 wrote:
it's to the point where i'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with my computer that i just wanna buy a new one. in the long run, anything new i try to edit together at this point will be improbable because my maximum playback time is pathetic at best.

i'm actually hoping code will consider pushing back the release date of this another month so i can finish what i planned and am eager to do....
If it's pulling your hair out... yeah. I would agree.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat May 12, 2012 9:26 am

I'm finally rewatching Usagi Drop. I actually forgot just how sweet this show is. I really hope that I can capture all of its emotions in my AMV. I'm actually gonna send it to Otakon for my entry this year.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat May 12, 2012 10:36 am

oh yeah, i entered my summer wars track into AMA. i titled it "Check Your App" X)

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

I'm not sure weather my post was missed or not, so reposting just in case.
Hagaren Viper wrote:Hey Code, I'm going to drop my Azumanga Daioh track, but I'd like to claim 'Heffalumps and Woozles' from Winnie The Pooh. For the moment I'd like to keep the anime a secret though~
Also, finals :uhoh:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”