The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 am

Umm, here's the trailer? I went ahead and uploaded it and you can snag it here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2jbnus29129j4t ... 1.mp4?dl=1. :sweat:

Let me know what you think! I think the font is atrocious at the moment, but I'm hoping one of our graphic designers here can give me some advice. :)

And with that, I take my leave for the evening and heading to bed. I'll hear what ya'll have to say in the morning!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:25 am

CodeZTM wrote:Umm, here's the trailer? I went ahead and uploaded it and you can snag it here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2jbnus29129j4t ... 1.mp4?dl=1. :sweat:

Let me know what you think! I think the font is atrocious at the moment, but I'm hoping one of our graphic designers here can give me some advice. :)

And with that, I take my leave for the evening and heading to bed. I'll hear what ya'll have to say in the morning!
I saw the trailer. It looks great in my option. But for some reason it kina slowed down a bit at the end with another Pokemon and Baka & Test clip. I dunno since you already used a clip from those AMVs I feel that maybe you should use two different ones..

But also sorry to toot my own horn but :bzz: (yay I saw a clip from my AMV in the trailer :ying:) :bzz2:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 am

CodeZTM wrote:Umm, here's the trailer? I went ahead and uploaded it and you can snag it here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2jbnus29129j4t ... 1.mp4?dl=1. :sweat:

it's.... nice.... but honestly it's not wow :| ....

i was picturing an honest eye-catcher. something that will make people go "oh i gotta see that!" not "mk, disney project soon".

mind if i take a crack at it, code? i got some ideas...

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:53 am

Rider4Z wrote: mind if i take a crack at it, code? i got some ideas...
Sure, go for it. :up: If you need clips, don't hesitate to ask, I can up them on my dropbox.

EDIT: Working on the end credits now. I finally have the motion behaving, so now I can just copypaste it into the rest of the tracks (your videos scroll by your names/track info), and all I have left to do is to work on the little bit of editing beforehand and finish copy/pasting the motion. So yay?

Also, I hope it looks ok. :uhoh:

Preview? Sure.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 am

CodeZTM wrote:Also, I hope it looks ok. :uhoh:

Preview? Sure.
i see a correction already! it's "Rascal Flatts" not "Rascall Flats". your spelling really is atrocious, code.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 am

I have a math/business degree. Don't expect us to know how to do anything remotely competent. :rofl:

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I have a math/business degree. Don't expect us to know how to do anything remotely competent. :rofl:
I think it's hilarious I'm a communications major and I truly suck at spelling (though I do have dyslexia). But I'm happy with my final and media study as my minor (they don't have it as an option for a major... :cry: )
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

For me, I suck at math and try to keep my spelling as right as possible...even going to google to see if I spelled it right... (although lately, I think I have the jumping mouse virus, cuz everytime I type, my mouse goes somewhere else..). I also can't do math even if my life depended on it....complete opposite of my friend, ChosenExiled, who uses math for everything....XD
hamstar138 wrote: I think it's hilarious I'm a communications major and I truly suck at spelling (though I do have dyslexia). But I'm happy with my final and media study as my minor (they don't have it as an option for a major... :cry: )
Oh wow, dyslexia? I must commend you for coming here and chatting on the forums with us.... it must be hard. ^^

I don't have anything like that, but I am hard of hearing and I cant hear most lyrics and beats at times.... so how do I edit? I just try extra hard. XD

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
hamstar138 wrote: I think it's hilarious I'm a communications major and I truly suck at spelling (though I do have dyslexia). But I'm happy with my final and media study as my minor (they don't have it as an option for a major... :cry: )
Oh wow, dyslexia? I must commend you for coming here and chatting on the forums with us.... it must be hard. ^^

I don't have anything like that, but I am hard of hearing and I cant hear most lyrics and beats at times.... so how do I edit? I just try extra hard. XD
^_^ Well I wanted to get more involved in the org. Though I have had an account here sin 2006. And wow I never knew that Kaze. I am impressed! :shock:

But I just work extra hard on my spelling but I have had times in my video when I might type something or I might type something here on the fourms and I think it was connrect but when I look again it wasn't. I get a little embarrassed... :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm

heres's beta 1 of the trailer, scope it out if you please. http://www.sendspace.com/file/2yk0ze

i'm in need of your disney font, code. either that or you can slap on the titles yourself if you want.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”