The Disney MEP 3 : Finished

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Compiling

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

kireblue wrote:we should make a trailer for the 4th one as well. It should start off by saying something like "The most successful MEP series in history" (and then have a really quick fly in/ listing of all the awards that each individual track has ever won) "RETURNS"

"The magic continues, Summer 2013"

once again, I greatly support naming it "The magic continues"

But I am put in a tough situation now. There is no Toy Story 4, so I won't be able to continue the sequential Zatch Bell pairings. Although, this would give me more time to edit all the tracks that I had to cancel over the years. I really wanted to do a "Bolt" (I thought I lost you) / Inu x Boku pairing this year, but I just didn't have the time. I already decided that it's gonna be my Otakon 2013 submission.

oh and on that note, I just realized that for the second year in a row, Otakon's Romance/ Sentimental award was awarded to a Disney MEP track. Last year was "Maya and Company", and this year was "Matchmaker".
Toy Story 4 is (i'm not kidding) in the making. I think it's gonna be released in 2014. maybe we should take a break next year and come back in 2014?

"The Magic Continues" is fine with me. it's a bit of a break away from the trilogy which i like.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I like the naming system here. :) "The Magic Continues" it is!

Disney MEP IV production will likely begin in January, as the past years. Although I'll be useless from February-June (Tax Season and Project OrgEditor Season 3), we can do the 7 month production time again with stuff due in July and finish in August again.

Oh, and I'm hoping to have this released next week, depending on the Cascadathon 3 MEP production. I'll send Rider4Z her parts to make sure they're properly synced, but there probably won't be another compilation uneless you directly ask for one. Just let me know!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I'd like a message about it. I love this MEP and I'd love to become a veteran to it. ^___^ I will say this, this MEP (and my own project of course) was a huge highlight to my summer! ;D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Rider4Z wrote:Toy Story 4 is (i'm not kidding) in the making. I think it's gonna be released in 2014. maybe we should take a break next year and come back in 2014?

"The Magic Continues" is fine with me. it's a bit of a break away from the trilogy which i like.
Seems like Toy Story 4 is just rumored so far, so Im not sure if I'd wait on that or not. Heck, it seems like Nemo 2 is the only confirmed movie after Monsters, correct me if Im wrong.

Kire's situation can *technically* be averted if we stopped numbering the MEPs buuuut....then that kinda kills the tradition altogether :sweat:

Also, I thought of the most bizzare track idea using a bit from Three Cabalerros...depends if the footage will work with me though :awesome:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Oh, and I'm hoping to have this released next week, depending on the Cascadathon 3 MEP production. I'll send Rider4Z her parts to make sure they're properly synced...
thanks, code. i appreciate it

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am

It's weird how dead this post has become as the project some closer and closer to a close....it kinda makes me sad. ;__;
ImageImage
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

hamstar138 wrote:It's weird how dead this post has become as the project some closer and closer to a close....it kinda makes me sad. ;__;
The inevitable waiting period.

I have a couple of ideas for the next Disney MEP, so hopefully I can make more than one video next time.

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 am

Yay, me too.
Maybe should we start to do a list from now, so who has free time could start doing its own track until the IV project begins?
Inb4: nope :sweat:
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am

°Vej° wrote:Yay, me too.
Maybe should we start to do a list from now, so who has free time could start doing its own track until the IV project begins?
I second this because I already have two ideas down I'd most likely would love to do.
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 am

Update: I have been very busy/stressed with work this week and I haven't even started on the basic fixes yet. :sweat:

Hopefully, I won't have any issues come up this weekend, and then I can dedicate my time fully to this and Cascadathon 3 and finish both by the end of the weekend. Then again, this is VERY wishful thinking. I may just sleep all day Saturday. :sweat:

Still plan on a release next week though. :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”