Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Names should be up. Sorry. I've been a little crazy lately. XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP 3 : When You Wish Upon an AMV

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok, here's some notes on the latest betas

Avatar - Mkid: You've got an excellent mood going thus far. Love where this is going. I can't really comment on scene selection until the black spaces are filled in, but so far I really didn't notice anything completely out of the ordinary. At 2:00, you might try a fade instead of a hard cut to make the transition easier into the last part of the AMV.

EimiJ7 - You freaking beast! How dar you not have this finished already! XD So adorably cute that I think I may actually now have diabetes. XD :17's fade was a little fast for me. :33 - I'd let kero have the stage for just a few more moments.

Satoshi: Wow. What A nice omage to my favorite Disney Film. XD :25ish - You've got an orphan frame here. :25-:27 I'd add another scene in here to help aid in movement/flow. Other than those minor points, keep going! It's looking amazing! :)

I'm really feeling inspired here. Gonna have to get to work on my own now that the crazy is letting up a little.

StarTrinity009
Org Profile

Post by StarTrinity009 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Posted what I have so far a couple days ago. Forgot to say something here.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 am

I'll post my thoughts later this afternoon. Got them both downloaded. :)

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Yay for Spring break! I finally had time to work on my part more. The updated version is on the document. Let me know what you think, also let me know places where the cut outs looks awkward or the lip synch is off. I've seen it so many times I can hardly tell anymore ^^;

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

@EimiJ7: I absolutely love it! I love how you masked Kero in all of this. It was so clever and just amazing. :) I only have one major complaint. :47-51 seems a little rushed to me. I feel like :47 should have a scene change or fade into something behind Kero since it's a big change in tempo. :50 has some sort of REALLY weird technical glitch that has the footage look really poor and is just something that I can't really get over. Outside of those two comments, I have no other complaints and I think you're almost ready for a final! :up:

@StarTrinity: I think you captured this song and mood perfectly. It was just one of those things that I really felt the love with. :) Lip flap at :56, 1:01ish that needs masking out or done with. I'd like to see a fade or something at 1:12 into the scene with her holding the sword. Still, great work!

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 pm

So unfortunately I found out today that I am failing a couple of my classes in college right now so that means I now have almost no time to work on AMV's anymore. Because of this I am gong to have to give up on Fantasmic, however since I have already done most of the work for Gaston I will be able to finish that one.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Zanzaben wrote:So unfortunately I found out today that I am failing a couple of my classes in college right now so that means I now have almost no time to work on AMV's anymore. Because of this I am gong to have to give up on Fantasmic, however since I have already done most of the work for Gaston I will be able to finish that one.
That is fine. I shall update the main page.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Have a second beta posted down in the docs.

Working on it kinda slow since I'm trying to find good scenes.

Oh btw, Code, did you get my post from awhile back?

I won't be able to do the Special A track after all...I just have no motivation to finish watching the series atm.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Must have missed that. Sorry. I've updated the first page to reflect that.

From what I'm seeing, I like! Err, Lip Flap at 1:33 and 2:04. I kind of wish 2:14-2:16 was just a little more impactful (like real POW on those beats). Other than that I really like it and have no other complaints.

Great job Kaze! Looking fantastic. :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”