Re: The Disney MEP 3 : Finals Due By End of Month

Post by SatoshiSakura » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

Fixed things, so new beta. >___<

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 am

Just got to my vacation spot. I'll watch these before I head out tomorrow for shopping. ;)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:09 pm

I just posted a full beta of "The Hardest Part is Over". I went over the 2 minute mark by 35 seconds. Is that ok Code? I found a point in the song that I can cut around the minute and a half mark, but It would basically end the video after the funeral scene and prevent me from expressing the song's concept.

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Final sent. I also submitted The Mob Song to Anime Iowa's AMV Contest.

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Okay, so if it's alright I would like to do another track. I already have a full beta, but it goes about 20 seconds over the time limit. If that's not okay, I'll probably just release it separately ^^; I put the beta on the document for you to see even though it's not approved yet

Also I'm working on covering up all the lip flap

Username: EimiJ7
Anime: Ponyo
Song: Under the Sea
Song Artist: Samuel E. Wright
Film: The Little Mermaid

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

So...Code, don't mean to be in a rush but... considering the deadline is around the corner, how were the betas?

I'll feel more at ease when my Distance track is all done for a final... ^^ So I can focus on my second.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

Sorry. I'm on vacation and just can't seem to find time to open up my computer. :sweat: Well, I'm downloading/watching them now. I'll comment here shortly.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am

@Kaze/Distance: As far as I'm concerned, it's ready for a final. Lovely track. :)

@Kaze/Strangers: So far, so good! I love how you focused on just him, and went for the really tarzan in the big city vibe. Even the cute little romance is a lovely addition. The only thing I wanted to mention is that the hard cuts at the very beginning (like as in the hard cuts before the words are starting to be spoken) have a lot of sudden scene changes (like the rangers in their pose to him in a tree). Maybe work on the opening a bit?

@Kireblue: Looks good to me. Going over on time is fine. I agree that cutting it wouldn't have had as much of an impact, so I'm fine with it. Great track! Ready for final. :)

@Satoshi: Love it! Please remember to add just a little length after your track so I can transition easily. Other than that, ready for final! :)

@EimiJ7: I was just a tad nervous, considering this exact same track was done by Rider4Z last year. However, it's a totally different song version and a totally different concept, so I'll be fine with it. I think it needs a bit more energy to it in the beginning (basically through the first chorus). After that, it's pretty cute. :3

Also, once I get this next batch of finals (and i have time to download Haus'), I think I can start compiling this thing together. I've been working on the credits FOREVER (basically since day 1 to some degree), so haven't had as much of a time to dedicated to my own tracks. Like in all the others projects, those will be vewiable/critiqueable in the compiled betas.

That reminds me. Since

freakinerd
Org Profile

Post by freakinerd » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Still need mines reviewed.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Looks like I wasn't able to work any more on my track :uhoh: I'll finish it up asap when I get back.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”