CascadaThon 3-FINISHED!!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby Hitori » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:51 am

Track 9
Anime: Being decided (Leaning towards Sora no Otoshimono and/or Madoka) I have other newer sources I want to watch/look at before making a final decision. :up:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! THEME HAS BEEN POSTED!

Postby Inan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am

TwilightChrono wrote:
Inan wrote:

well i wish you guys luck with c3


You aren't gonna join us for this one? It woulda meant you were a part of all 3.

J


Only tracks i liked were the ready for love track and you already killed it and the first track but i may give the mix another listen to see of i like any other tracks
User avatar
Inan
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: In ur fridge, Eating ur foodz
Status: bored

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby [madaraxD] » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 pm

track 4-19 To 5-19 (9)
anime: various :D
Image
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Argentina
Status: Under your bed!

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Alright guys. I've updated the OP with everyone.

Kazemon15 Beta Review:

I think it's fucking sweet so far. My only complaint with it is the part where he is spiraling in the sky with fire at :5 and it transitions to his fighting pose.........I think maybe that fighting pose part that comes right after should be a masked in transition instead of a fade. Maybe mask it then fade it in over him spiraling in the sky. I think it would flow a lot smoother. Cuz the way it transitions at that part is kinda jarring but I think a masked fade over him spiraling would make it ROCK!

Other than that, awesome job. I look forward to more :)

Rules have been updated as well. Read Rule 9 please.

Also, can someone link me to a download for VFAPIConv?
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby Kazemon15 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:
Kazemon15 Beta Review:

I think it's fucking sweet so far. My only complaint with it is the part where he is spiraling in the sky with fire at :5 and it transitions to his fighting pose.........I think maybe that fighting pose part that comes right after should be a masked in transition instead of a fade. Maybe mask it then fade it in over him spiraling in the sky. I think it would flow a lot smoother. Cuz the way it transitions at that part is kinda jarring but I think a masked fade over him spiraling would make it ROCK!

Other than that, awesome job. I look forward to more :)



Actually, that fade is part of the actual clip. ^^ But I'll see what I can do. I don't mask very often because it's hard for me, so I'll try some other stuff. Thanks. ^^
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:
Kazemon15 Beta Review:

I think it's fucking sweet so far. My only complaint with it is the part where he is spiraling in the sky with fire at :5 and it transitions to his fighting pose.........I think maybe that fighting pose part that comes right after should be a masked in transition instead of a fade. Maybe mask it then fade it in over him spiraling in the sky. I think it would flow a lot smoother. Cuz the way it transitions at that part is kinda jarring but I think a masked fade over him spiraling would make it ROCK!

Other than that, awesome job. I look forward to more :)



Actually, that fade is part of the actual clip. ^^ But I'll see what I can do. I don't mask very often because it's hard for me, so I'll try some other stuff. Thanks. ^^


Yeah that was the only part that urked me. Maybe since there is all that blue there at that part, maybe do a Chroma Key. The blue sky should work well for a Chroma Key Transition. Just a thought. Cuz it went from fast to him just standing there. however a masked or Chroma Keyed transition would alleviate that. And keep the flow going on into the next clip excellently.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby Inan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 am

TC ill take the last track, anime undecided
User avatar
Inan
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: In ur fridge, Eating ur foodz
Status: bored

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby AimoAio » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 am

Can I see Kaze's beta too? 8D And since I'm using various, is it okay to use some scenes of CCS mixed with other series? Or is that banned fully since it's from the previous MEP?
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm

AimoAio wrote:Can I see Kaze's beta too? 8D And since I'm using various, is it okay to use some scenes of CCS mixed with other series? Or is that banned fully since it's from the previous MEP?


It's banned. Nothing that was in the previous CascadaThon's is allowed.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby Inan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 am

i wanna see kazes beta also
User avatar
Inan
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: In ur fridge, Eating ur foodz
Status: bored

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby Inan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 am

DOUBLE POSTAN BECUZ THIS THREAD BE DEAD


I WANT TRACK 3 JUST GOT AN EPIC IDEA FOR IT PLZ
User avatar
Inan
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: In ur fridge, Eating ur foodz
Status: bored

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 am

Inan wrote:DOUBLE POSTAN BECUZ THIS THREAD BE DEAD


I WANT TRACK 3 JUST GOT AN EPIC IDEA FOR IT PLZ


Alrighty.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

Another one?

Just wondering which mix is the final one?
User avatar
pan_dbgt01
 
Joined: 24 May 2001
Location: Canada
Status: Hanging around. Trying to find time to edit.

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm

pan_dbgt01 wrote:Another one?

Just wondering which mix is the final one?


The 3rd one.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Re: CascadaThon 3-HANDS UP STYLE! TIMECODES AND WAVS POSTED!

Postby TwilightChrono » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 am

Well, I've started working on my track. I should be able to push a full beta out by tomorrow evening. I'm really getting into editing this and it's proving fun.

My Theme of my track is focusing on the fast paced of all the anime I use. Everyone having a good time on an adventure amongst some goodbye's and romaticism..........ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! XD
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron