Lucid Nightmare - The Halloween MEP [Compiling]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Lucid Nightmare - The Halloween MEP [Compiling]

Postby kireblue » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:
AimoAio wrote:
FadingSundown wrote:A MEP where all parts were handed in on time, while the MEP was started a little more than a month ago. The sheet was easy to work with, no PMs where you can forget to send it to a person, or anything. Good organized, you should host more MEPs Code xD! Plus, thanks everyone for beta-testing, it was really helpful to me. I cant wait to see the absolute final MEP :D!

This FOR SURE. :up: It was awesome working with you all and Code, you're a great co-ordinator so make sure you host more MEPs! Cause I'll be joining them. ;)

x2~ :D

yeah Code. You're the best at what you do. I was on the fence about joining the Valentines day MEP, but the moment I read that you were helping out with it, I immediately signed up. And honestly, I probably wouldn't have even joined this Halloween MEP if it was coordinated by anyone else.
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects