WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
FadingSundown
Org Profile

Re: WORSHIP AT FULL VOLUME 2 -Offcial Thread

Post by FadingSundown » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 am

Uhm, Im auditioning xD. For what I have made so far, please visit my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/FadingSundown.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:07 am

FadingSundown wrote:Uhm, Im auditioning xD. For what I have made so far, please visit my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FadingSundown.
I approve the audition. I've seen FS's stuff firsthand, and I know they'd be a great addition to the MEP.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:16 pm

CodeZTM wrote: I approve the audition. I've seen FS's stuff firsthand, and I know they'd be a great addition to the MEP.
Agreed.

FadingSundown
Org Profile

Post by FadingSundown » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks! It is okay to choose a song now right?
I have many ideas already for my part, so Im going to think about what I will choose and if you agree with it xD.

Disciple - Dear X (You dont own me) - Black Cat
Kutless - To know that you're alive - Black Cat or Deadman Wonderland

But I like Pillar, Skillet, RED, Flyleaf and Fireflight too xD. I will make song+anime choice soon I think, but if any of you think I should do X song + Y anime, I'm open for suggestions ;3!

hxchip
Org Profile

Post by hxchip » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

As for an audition, this is all I've got up: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=106793

I've got a ton of ideas bouncing around right now, and if I'm not selected then I may post one or two as suggestions (if I don't decide to make full AMVs from them).

This is just the kind of MEP I'd love to get in on. (I have over 100 legit T&N/SS releases and plenty of FD/SF records as well if that says anything for the theme =D )

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am

FadingSundown wrote:Thanks! It is okay to choose a song now right?
I have many ideas already for my part, so Im going to think about what I will choose and if you agree with it xD.

Disciple - Dear X (You dont own me) - Black Cat
Kutless - To know that you're alive - Black Cat or Deadman Wonderland

But I like Pillar, Skillet, RED, Flyleaf and Fireflight too xD. I will make song+anime choice soon I think, but if any of you think I should do X song + Y anime, I'm open for suggestions ;3!
everything sounds good. Just let me know what you decided on so I can add it to the first post.
hxchip wrote:As for an audition, this is all I've got up: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=106793

I've got a ton of ideas bouncing around right now, and if I'm not selected then I may post one or two as suggestions (if I don't decide to make full AMVs from them).

This is just the kind of MEP I'd love to get in on. (I have over 100 legit T&N/SS releases and plenty of FD/SF records as well if that says anything for the theme =D )
I liked how powerful the visiual were for a slower song, so as for me I think your skills stand up. Just as long as Viper or Code agree, I'd say your in.

A Friendly Reminder
Don't forget to keep the "Light" theme in your tracks. (more info in first post)

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 pm

i'm interested in this. no clue what i'd do for it yet tho.... :uhoh:

hxchip
Org Profile

Post by hxchip » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

I've been waiting to see if Viper or Code post their approval, but I'm tentatively planning to make my track with Gurren Lagann to something by War of Ages. Not sure which track yet as they can almost all work for what I plan to do, and if I change my mind about the band I'll re-post it here and PM you (Osakaisthebomb).

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 am

Having a bit of an issue with my computer involving my video card (And random shut downs)

I am not sure how this will affect readiness at the end of the month. Advisement is welcome
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 am

hxchip wrote:I've been waiting to see if Viper or Code post their approval, but I'm tentatively planning to make my track with Gurren Lagann to something by War of Ages. Not sure which track yet as they can almost all work for what I plan to do, and if I change my mind about the band I'll re-post it here and PM you (Osakaisthebomb).
Sorry, been nuts personally. I give approval. XD

EDIT: On that note, did we ever get an idea on when the first beta deadline is going to be? I'll need to do some planning.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”