WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:41 pm

I have finals...but after that, I'm home free, because it's my very last semester before graduating...so yeah, I'll need to do something to keep myself from being bored. :P

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 pm

I have no idea how to contribute now that I'm done with my track :uhoh:

Is the front page up to date? My track hasn't been updated there - are there any more?

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:I have no idea how to contribute now that I'm done with my track :uhoh:

Is the front page up to date? My track hasn't been updated there - are there any more?
So that's 4

Have we heard from Kaze or Code lately ?

-snip-

and Code was busy with the latest ProjectORG thing. He may be working on that latest contest at the moment, but I am not sure

and I am not sure about the other people we may or may not have

How is everything on your front Osaka ? Are the intro's , outro's , or possible tracks done yet ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

well one thing is for certain, I suck at keeping things organized.

Viper..*Sigh*..I can't find your final. I know you sent it because I remember watching it, but after searching every folder and computer it could have been saved to, i still can't find anything but your beta.

What I can find are as follows:
-Hagaren Vipers two betas (original with Never let me go and with D.I.E. 4 u)
-SilverFreedom (marked as final)
-kapparomeo (i think i have the final and the beta though both don't look much different)
-AllyKatAVR (beta)
-Pyrolord (beta)
-CodeZTM (beta. It's the same as whats on the front page but I could have sworn he mentioned changing the anime or song..or something)
-Kazemon (beta with some really odd auido issue. Again i keep thinking you mentioned you were changing songs or anime or...something)

And that's all I can find. As for the intro and outro i stopped any work on them because well...It would suck to put alot of work into and have to change something last minute. Better wait till things are cleared up.

If you have anything new to send me that I don't already have meniotned here, PM me and we'll get things sorted out via dropbox, or die trying.
Last edited by Osakaisthebomb on Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:well one thing is for certain, I suck at keeping things organized.

Viper..*Sigh*..I can't find your final. I know you sent it because I remember watching it, but after searching every folder and computer it could have been saved to, i still can't find anything but your beta.
No problem, I'll find it and send it off later tonight.

OrgEditor is done now but I'd suggest pm'ing Code again just in case. I don't think AllyLatAVR has had internet for a couple of months now so it's probably safe to assume she is out.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Got in contact with Code. He asked for a deadline and off the top of my head I said "Two weeks?"

So lets go with that. If you have something that needs to get to me, lets try to get it turned in by two weeks time.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:41 pm

*Sigh* Osaka, I'm really really sorry. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop... at the moment, I just have no motivation to edit in this MEP. My mom went into ICU this morning (the day I graduated, too) so my mood to edit is just not into this MEP right now. I have a beta, but it's nowhere near complete (I lost my footage and had to re-edit from scratch). I'm just gonna finish up my other MEPs I have on backlog that are almost done, but unfortunately, I do not have the motivation nor feelings to finish up this track, especially it being over 2 minutes long. Again, I am very sorry...

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sun May 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:*Sigh* Osaka, I'm really really sorry. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop... at the moment, I just have no motivation to edit in this MEP. My mom went into ICU this morning (the day I graduated, too) so my mood to edit is just not into this MEP right now. I have a beta, but it's nowhere near complete (I lost my footage and had to re-edit from scratch). I'm just gonna finish up my other MEPs I have on backlog that are almost done, but unfortunately, I do not have the motivation nor feelings to finish up this track, especially it being over 2 minutes long. Again, I am very sorry...
Well I hope your mother feels better soon

As for Osaka

I got my timeline filled, but I went too emo, and not enough light

So I am changing some things
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Mon May 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Okay folks, I've decided to do this.
By the 31 or so, I want everyone who is still truely wanting to be on this project to turn in something VIA the forum or by PM. It can be either an actual video of what you have so far or just a message saying "I am still wanting and willing to be on this project". All,and I do mean ALL ,who do not respond will be dropped.

And after that happens, I will start a second thread for this project. A "Round 2" if you will and start a new auditioning process. IF any one who was kicked finds out later and wants to join back, they must do so on that new forum. All who are still on will be listed on the new forum.

for ANYONE who is no longer on the project who knows of people who would like to join, please by all means send them to that forum when it becomes available.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 pm

I'll be sending in my final in the next couple of days, finals are tomorrow and I've been pretty busy with that. Lord knows thats all Ill be doing tonight :U

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”