WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Re: WORSHIP AT FULL VOLUME 2 -Offcial Thread (SPOTS AVAILABL

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 am

Things have been busy the past few days but they are finally slowing down. So I can now focus more on the project.
kapparomeo, I hate to be the one to say this, but looking through your "latest AMVs" I don't think your style is the right mix for this project. However, I'll be willing to give you a shot if 1)another member of the project can vouch 2) you can send me a short beta by the middle of February.

For those who have not done so yet, I NEED your picks for characters to be your avatars so I can start looking up images for the ending credits. I can't take just your favorite pics, I have to choose what I can work with.

Remember for those who working on your finals, they are due at the end of February.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 am

kappa's done a lot of comedic stuff in the past, but if he can drum up the drama/action, I'd vouch for him. I personally dig his editing.

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence, CodeZTM. Osakaisthebomb, thanks also for letting me have a punt on the project, I hope not to disappoint you. I should have a workprint ready fortnight from now.

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Just a quick heads-up to say that I have been working on a video over the last few days, and should still have something workable next week. How do these sound for sources?

Anime: Gunslinger Girl / Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino
Artist: Burden of a Day
Song: Fool Me Once

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

kapparomeo wrote:Just a quick heads-up to say that I have been working on a video over the last few days, and should still have something workable next week. How do these sound for sources?

Anime: Gunslinger Girl / Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino
Artist: Burden of a Day
Song: Fool Me Once
Sounds awesome. I forgot all about that band.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 am

Apologies, everyone, but I'm afraid that I'm going to need another few days - one of my co-workers was put out of action last week by a bad fall, and the rest of us have been stretched to make up for her, which occupied my video-editing time completely. Say a prayer for her speedy recovery, and in the meantime I'll try and get an afternoon off on Wednesday to hammer through the rest of the video. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm

UPDATE.... :bzz:

It's seems few people are dealing with alot these past few weeks which is making getting done with finals by the end of the month a bit hard to accomplish. Well luckily I've also been dealing with a few set backs (though my excuses aren't nearly as creddible :sweat: ) So I'll take suggestions on a new due date. Remember I know constant pushing back due dates can be bad for projects but I'm more concerned about this project taking it's time in making it look good.

ANOTHER REQUEST
A few have given me names to characters they want to be used for there avatars, some have just sent pics. Please understand that I will need names to look up so I can find The right picture to edit for the theme "light". For example the one I did for my avatar is how I use light as a theme. another idea was to pick one avatar to use to stand under a swinging light fixture in complete darkness showing quick shots of that avatar (though that effect is still taking time to master). So please in a PM send me a name and the show they are from so I can personally find the right pic for the edit.

Today day is the first day of three days off from work so I'm hoping to get a few things done, one being more planing for my edits on the credits.

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Well, I sat down today to edit...

My computer has contracted a virus wich completely locks me out.

All my editing files are on this computer. All the master copies for my AMVs. I was aware that this was a vulnerability, and was planning to do a big move onto an external drive once I'd wrapped up on this video.

At the risk of being flippant - Lord God, like Job, you send me these trials as a test of my faith.

Please bear with me a little longer, everyone. :cry:

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:16 pm

and at that I move the due date to the end of March if not sooner for everyone's videos. Virus strike at the worst times don't they?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”