WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: WAFV2 Official Thread (Official deadlines set to decembe

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

I'm sorry folks. I held up hope for this project as long as I could. But it's gone for so long with so little progress that I have to come to terms with not only everyone's else involvement but even my own. I haven't gotten anything done since the "by next year" deadline was stated and i only have one newer final since then.

So I'm going to have to state what I hope I wouldn't have to say. I'm officially stopping any more effort on this project from my part. IF it continues without me then let it be so. But I think I'm finally permanently stepping down from anything MEP related.
Osakaisthebomb

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:22 am

Wait what? How much more were you waiting for? I thought you had a decent amount of tracks already.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby kapparomeo » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 am

Come on, Osaka, don't lose heart. We're so close to finishing - we already have three finals definitely in, and "wherever there are two or three of you together, there I am in the midst". Three's a crowd, and a MEP too. The others have said they only need to make a few more adjustments - it's just difficult around the holiday period with Christmas and New Year meaning that Real Life imposes on us more than it otherwise wood. As we move into January, midterm papers are over, holidays are over, and peple will have the time free again to fnish things off. Give it until the end of next month, and I guarantee you that we'll have a MEP to blow everyone out of the water.

Every MEP that I've contributed to has died before finishing... I don't want WAFV2 to go that way too! :cry:
kapparomeo

Postby Kazemon15 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 pm

I think it's my fault.... << I have a beta, but I don't like how it turned out, so I wanna redo some of it.

But really, don't lose heart! The first one managed to get finished and we'll stick with this one until it does as well! We'll help you out with whatever we can!

So don't be afraid to ask for our help...we may be slow on the reply, but we're all interested in seeing this done.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Kazemon15

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 pm

We should probably pm all this to him.
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
SilverFreedoms

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:I think it's my fault.... << I have a beta, but I don't like how it turned out, so I wanna redo some of it.

But really, don't lose heart! The first one managed to get finished and we'll stick with this one until it does as well! We'll help you out with whatever we can!

So don't be afraid to ask for our help...we may be slow on the reply, but we're all interested in seeing this done.

Nah. I think things started going downhill when I could not get in contact with Code and pyrolord

SilverFreedoms

Postby pyrolord » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:I think it's my fault.... << I have a beta, but I don't like how it turned out, so I wanna redo some of it.

Nah. I think things started going downhill when I could not get in contact with Code and pyrolord

To be fair, I never received any correspondence from you SilverFreedoms. However, I will take responsibility, I have had next to no time between work and family issues on top of a serious case of editors block, I can never seem to get beyond 30 seconds anymore and I am not entirely sure why.
pyrolord

Postby SilverFreedoms » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm

pyrolord wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:

To be fair, I never received any correspondence from you SilverFreedoms. However, I will take responsibility, I have had next to no time between work and family issues on top of a serious case of editors block, I can never seem to get beyond 30 seconds anymore and I am not entirely sure why.

I guess they did not go through or something. My fault.

And family/work things happen. Just work on it when you can

SilverFreedoms

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 am

wake
Osakaisthebomb

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:wake

Wot ?

SilverFreedoms

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:

Wot ?

wake!
"..huh?"
Osakaisthebomb

Postby SilverFreedoms » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:

Wot ?

wake!
Quoted Image converted to link:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545160_817057240415_1573191163_n.jpg
"..huh?"

http://youtu.be/P7PM05EcvsU

SilverFreedoms

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Sooooo kappa sent me a pm, and now I feel kind of guilty about all of this. I know it wasn't just me that sort of stepped out of this project, but I admit that I did. :(

If you need someone to coordinate the efforts, I can step in and help compile the project together. I've done it for Cascadathon in the last two years, and it's a fairly easy process that I'm comfortable with should Osaka decide to step down.

I'll also finish my AMV part, but only on the condition that I want to see betas of what everyone else has. It's been far too long since I've seen everything, and since I'll be starting fresh (don't have my files anymore), I want to make sure and keep in pacing with what everone else has.

Cheers. -Code
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm

WAKE UP OH SLEEPER!!
Rise From The Dead And God Will Shine Down on You!

"Rise from your slumber
For there is a calling
One roared from the heavens
To finish the race set before you.
Now take heed and take your cross.
For the fight has just begun"

It's a new year and I got me's a resolution. To not let another thing I start die like so many other ambitions I've had. So those who are still with us keep up the hard work. For those who would like to try out while we get back on track, feel free to do so.

It aint over folks. Lets make something special. Here's to a 2013 release.

psst, hey SilverFreedoms. could you copy and paste everything above and sent it via PM to everyone, even old editors long gone.
Osakaisthebomb

Postby SilverFreedoms » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:WAKE UP OH SLEEPER!!
Rise From The Dead And God Will Shine Down on You!

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://akashablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/AzumangaDaiohOsakaNekoKoneko.jpg

"Rise from your slumber
For there is a calling
One roared from the heavens
To finish the race set before you.
Now take heed and take your cross.
For the fight has just begun"

It's a new year and I got me's a resolution. To not let another thing I start die like so many other ambitions I've had. So those who are still with us keep up the hard work. For those who would like to try out while we get back on track, feel free to do so.

It aint over folks. Lets make something special. Here's to a 2013 release.

psst, hey SilverFreedoms. could you copy and paste everything above and sent it via PM to everyone, even old editors long gone.

OK I sent everyone a PM. Be sure to send CodeZTM those files though

SilverFreedoms

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects