Dedicated to Godix II: Remembering

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Dedicated to Godix II: Remembering: Due August 19th!

Post by EvaFan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I was unsure about my track being in this mep after being told it wasnt really what godix liked, plus there is no real idea behind it. It's just a lighthearted fun, fast paced, upbeat vid. I thought those were the kind of vids he liked. I havent worked on it since, figured I'd solo release it at some point. Haven't had any other ideas for this either since then. Honestly don't know what to make for this and theres like no time left anyway. :|
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I will be sending you my Catherine vid either tomorrow or Thursday along with another video I just finished half a month ago for a contest I'm currently running on YT. My sources for it are Barefoot Gen with Mista's Blackberry Molasses. It's 2 minutes and 49 seconds long but trust me when I say that every second of it counts.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 am

I'll try and contact kenz, but something tells me this will be going on temporary hiatus.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am

I'm here., and apologize for being absent. Let's just say my life has been quite eventful.
Anyway, I do agree with Castor Troy. At this point I only have 4 segments (including jwalk0, which btw are EXACTLY what i am looking for drama-wise) I will be finishing the last of my classes before beginning the vet tech program this semester. I also have Club Rush to plan and organize.
What I would like the participants of this MEP to do:
Turn in your segments at your leisure. When I feel like I have enough segments, I will release the project. I would like to have at least 10 segments. This project is for someone loved and lost, so please show your interest,sorrow, and love in the form of a segment Godix would have liked. We have lost a wonderful member of our tiny community, a gifted editor and fellow anime watcher. His editing and amvs are well known to literally everyone on the Org. Please show that he's in your thoughts. That's all i can ask. His death has crippled my editing, and turned my world upside-down. Godix was my best friend, and even though we were opposites, he understood me better than my parents and even Jamie. He was always willing to help if I didn't understand something or needed masking. He spent a lot of time helping me with projects. He had a hand at helping me edit almost every single amv I have ever made, either technical or artistic. Alone, I am lost.
I'll say it again, please show that he meant something to you, That's all I can ask.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 am

I think I have an idea, but, I'm a bit scared because I'm unsure if I can pull it off or not. I don't want to make any promises but if I can magically somehow produce a video before you premiere Dedicated to Godix: Remembering, and it looks decent enough, do you think you could put it in?? I didn't meet Godix in time, but I feel like I should make something for the guy.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Re: Dedicated to Godix II: Remembering

Post by Elcalavero » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 am

I would like to add another video to project.

Duration: 1:09
848x480 Huffy
Anime: Elfen Lied
Song: Goodbye by Criss Angel

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Ax9kgMa26e/S ... y.avi.html

surfsama
Org Profile

Post by surfsama » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Kenzichu wrote:Anyway, I do agree with Castor Troy. At this point I only have 4 segments (including jwalk0, which btw are EXACTLY what i am looking for drama-wise)
Kenz, any chance the editors that have signed-up for this tribute could get a look at jwalk0's segment? Not to copy - just to get an idea of what you're looking for in the segments. It might give the project some legs.
Hide the Cheese Whiz

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:40 pm

surfsama wrote:
Kenzichu wrote:Anyway, I do agree with Castor Troy. At this point I only have 4 segments (including jwalk0, which btw are EXACTLY what i am looking for drama-wise)
Kenz, any chance the editors that have signed-up for this tribute could get a look at jwalk0's segment? Not to copy - just to get an idea of what you're looking for in the segments. It might give the project some legs.
You can use anything that's drama related, I'll add one of my vids here.
AMV's Forum Thread Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=107323
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”