Disney MEP [A Whole New AMV] [Finished!!!!]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: Disney MEP [A Whole New AMV] [Compiling]

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue May 31, 2011 5:11 am

Aaaah, so many good tracks, I'm really digging this MEP! Special points to Kireblue's Azumanga track for making me go 'aww'.

And negative points to Code for being a big tease and cutting his Beauty and the Beast track before the best part :nono:

But he coordinated a superawesome mep so I guess I can forgive him.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 am

I may actually finish that one if I can be assed to open back up the timeline. >_>'

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 am

Tangeled is Tangled isn't it?
we are awesome

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 am

/adds to "fix" list

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 am

I noticed that on Hagaren Viper's Brother Bear / Summer Wars track, the title card says "ummer Wars"

Also, on my Zatch Bell track, the audio ends a little weird. Do you need me to send you a new version with a extra second of audio

And lastly, did you intentionally leave the first letter of a few people's name lowercase in the "closing remarks"? Siny has such a short name that making the first letter lowercase makes it look even shorter. Advent87 and Wurpess are the other 2 that are lowercase.

In other news, I couldn't help but clap during the "Painting the roses red" track. Especially when a paintbrush was actually pulled out :rofl:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah, I noticed ummer wars when I did the first runthrough of the beta watching. It's on the fix list. XD

As for their names, I just copypasted from their signup thing. I might cap it up if they request it, but otherwise I'm keeping it as they would have their original username.

If you want your audio to end on a better note, than yes, a new version would be lovely. :D

Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Post by Cyanna » Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 am

Sorry....I'm going to sound like an ass now. >_<

To be perfectly honest I had mentioned "The Lion King" in my signup post in a half-joking desperate attempt to justify the song's presence. But now that I've seen it, it's really bothering my inner geek to see the Lion King there since the song was part of a gag. :oops:

I know it may break the flow of listing a Disney movie for each track (especially since a legitimate Lion King track follows mine). But if at all possible, could my "movie" be changed to "it's a small world" (lowercase intentional) using this image instead? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sar8IPNlxOY/S ... 0World.jpg I feel it's more intellectually honest this way but I'll leave that call up to you.

Also the artist is "ABeatC All Stars" as opposed to "Disney All Stars" :P

That being said I am really enjoying watching all of your work! There are so many good ones!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 am

Cyanna wrote:Sorry....I'm going to sound like an ass now. >_<

To be perfectly honest I had mentioned "The Lion King" in my signup post in a half-joking desperate attempt to justify the song's presence. But now that I've seen it, it's really bothering my inner geek to see the Lion King there since the song was part of a gag. :oops:

I know it may break the flow of listing a Disney movie for each track (especially since a legitimate Lion King track follows mine). But if at all possible, could my "movie" be changed to "it's a small world" (lowercase intentional) using this image instead? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sar8IPNlxOY/S ... 0World.jpg I feel it's more intellectually honest this way but I'll leave that call up to you.

Also the artist is "ABeatC All Stars" as opposed to "Disney All Stars" :P

That being said I am really enjoying watching all of your work! There are so many good ones!
Since this track is the first one, it may work if you have both images side by side (the lion king and the cruise image). Since "its a small world" isn't a move, the Lion King connection is the only thing that justifies it being in this MEP. So replacing it will make people ask questions. But since the song is only a gag in the movie, most people won't immediately remember that it was even there. So having both images, and listing lion king as the movie might be the best solution. Oh and according to wikipedia, Lion King is the only Disney movie to ever have that song mentioned.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 am

Yes, Cyanna, I can totally replace it for you. ;)

Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Post by Cyanna » Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 am

Original reply to Kireblue before posts were added wrote:
kireblue wrote: Since this track is the first one, it may work if you have both images side by side (the lion king and the cruise image). Since "its a small world" isn't a move, the Lion King connection is the only thing that justifies it being in this MEP. So replacing it will make people ask questions. But since the song is only a gag in the movie, most people won't immediately remember that it was even there. So having both images, and listing lion king as the movie might be the best solution. Oh and according to wikipedia, Lion King is the only Disney movie to ever have that song mentioned.
That is very true and why I'll leave the final decision to Code. That was his rule.

Most of our conversations during the project indicated we both had the understanding "yeah...we know it's not reeeeeally from a movie but it's unmistakably Disney" so I could see things going either way.
Oh...thank you. :oops:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”