Mindless Self Indulgence 2 MEP [15 Open Slots]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 MEP [Offical Thread]

Postby Enigma » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:11 am

Hmh. I won't be around for the beta deadline, since i'll be on a trip. Could i get an extension to mid-ending of January?
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 MEP [Official Thread]

Postby mirkosp » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Just noticed that the thread title had "Official" typo'd as "Offical." Fix'd. :asd:
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby fallz19 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am

listening to the track right now, but definitely joining, I'll put the details later. 8-)

by the way, I want to know how to identify a change of the track. I downloaded the whole track, listened to it, but I'm not familiar with this band, so I didn't know when the tracks changed....does every track have the same time length? or how do I know/identify?
fallz19

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence 2 MEP [Offical Thread]

Postby ExSphere » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 am

Enigma wrote:Hmh. I won't be around for the beta deadline, since i'll be on a trip. Could i get an extension to mid-ending of January?

Your deadline is now marked for January 30th
Enjoy your trip good sir |:>
ExSphere

Postby ExSphere » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 am

fallz19 wrote:listening to the track right now, but definitely joining, I'll put the details later. 8-)

by the way, I want to know how to identify a change of the track. I downloaded the whole track, listened to it, but I'm not familiar with this band, so I didn't know when the tracks changed....does every track have the same time length? or how do I know/identify?

If you check the first post you can download each tracks individually.
ExSphere

Postby fallz19 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 am

ExSphere wrote:
fallz19 wrote:listening to the track right now, but definitely joining, I'll put the details later. 8-)

If you check the first post you can download each tracks individually.

yeah...I've noticed that....but I thought there is another way than jst dowloading everything.. :| anyways, I've heard the whole track already, there were 2 tracks that was familiar with me, especially the Tornado track, that was my fave, though it was already taken......so, I think there's no other way but to download each of those free tracks. I'll be giving my choice of track sometime later....until then........... :beer: :amv: :pizza:
fallz19

Postby fallz19 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 am

Track 7 - Cocaine and Toupes [ 00:27 ]

I'll take this track...
Anime: Cowboy Bebop (The Movie) 8-)
fallz19

Postby Masamune » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Yo Jeff, could you replace Hazeh with Masamune, I'm going to be using this account from now on.
I should have a beta within a week or so, been editing bits and pieces when I have the chance.
OFWGKTA
Masamune
Evawhore

Postby Monitor Zombie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Is Track 8 - Shut Me Up still free? I'm all over that like a fat kid on cake if it is. Anime would be Argentosoma.
Monitor Zombie

Postby DarkbeatAMV » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah I'll join
Song: Evening wear (track 9)
Anime: Bleach
:D
Youtube: fangsmaster
DarkbeatAMV

Postby CastielTheFallen » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I might need an extra week or 2 myself, what with all the holiday rat racing etc.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby ExSphere » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Masamune - fixed

Monitor Zombie - your in, i'll pm you your beta deadline in a few.

Arashinome - Your deadline has been moved to Febuary 5th, you'll get a pm too, just in case you don't read this post. :pizza:
ExSphere

Postby Nightbreak » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:49 pm

You know it surprises me that no one's taken the most obvious source yet *cough*flcl*cough* ... to be fair its a good thing.
Procrastination is the route to failure.
Nightbreak

Postby ExSphere » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Nightbreak wrote:You know it surprises me that no one's taken the most obvious source yet *cough*flcl*cough* ... to be fair its a good thing.

I'm a little glad no one's taken it personally. :uhoh: I'm waiting for a more talented editor as far as effect work goes to call that source, since most of the simple editing work with it has been done over and over again with it.

I believe this was already discussed on the older thread brendan made :roll:
ExSphere

Postby fallz19 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:04 am

ExSphere wrote:
Nightbreak wrote:You know it surprises me that no one's taken the most obvious source yet *cough*flcl*cough* ... to be fair its a good thing.

I'm a little glad no one's taken it personally. :uhoh: I'm waiting for a more talented editor as far as effect work goes to call that source, since most of the simple editing work with it has been done over and over again with it.

I believe this was already discussed on the older thread brendan made :roll:

so, am I in?? or you're still thinking about it? anyways, it's all good with me if I get to be a part of the MEP or not, just inform me when you have decided already :up:
fallz19

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects