CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:44 am

Banner Made By: Chained(E)Studio

HERE'S THE SIG!!

Sig Made By: Chained(E)Studio

Alright. Time For Specs.

CascadaThon 2 Specs!!

Aspect Ratio: 848x480

Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.000

FPS: 29.97 or Double NTSC 59.940 [Vote] (Will Change Once Voted On)

RULES!!

1. I want this MEP to feature the newest possible Anime. So, please try not to use outdated Anime. When I say this, I am speaking of using Anime that looks like eye candy. No anime that looks like.....for example: Nausica. Anything else is fine.

2. No Hentai. I would like to keep this orgable. I will allow violence but ONLY if you can portray it well in your track and keep it somewhat realistic. As I doubt Hellsing's Gory Scenes have any place in with which Cascada is singing about
:asd:

3. You are to keep everyone involved in the MEP up to date with your progress. Be it a little or a lot. I would like to know where everyone stands on their tracks. So, try to keep us updated.

4. Save The Drama For Your Baby's Mama!! I want none of it here.

5. In regards to people wanting to use the same anime source that was previously used in another track. Example: Let's say someone used Bleach in their track, but, you want to use Bleach too. If their track was nothing but Bleach then you can't use it, unless your track is multi-anime in which Bleach is only gonna be a small part as in a few seconds or so. I think I worded that right.........

6. I need an awesome Co-Coordinator to help me keep things nice and tidy. Let me know if you want in.

7. It's kind of a standard now when it comes to MEP's. As it is the most looked forward too track of the entire MEP. No matter what the MEP. The credits have to be full of zeh EpicSauce. If you can makes them out of Pure 100% EpicSauce With No MSG then let us know.

8. If you wish to take multiple tracks, then it will be allowed upon the premise that all tracks cannot be filled by separate editors. In which case, you can take up to 2 Tracks Each. If you have questions, please contact me or the Co-Coordinator for answers.

9. You are to keep up to date with what people are doing within the MEP. So, if someone wants your opinion on a beta and they ask for a response in the thread about what you think, then you are to watch and reply with said thoughts ASAP.

THEME!!

The theme is going to play off of the title in the MEP. Life In Question. The fairness and unfairness of life, the good and the bad times of life, friendship and hatred, jealousy and love, rivals and connections, adventures and the hardships faced while on them. Each of these can be portrayed using Anime. I would ask that ONLY Anime be used. No CG.

In regards to giving out Beta Due Dates and what not. that will be discussed after the Time-Codes and .wavs become available. I honestly think they should be every week. But that's me. We'll talk about it. I'm open to suggestions. Beta testing for chosen members from the org will be open as soon as we start compiling pieces of the MEP together. So that we can ensure smooth transitions and give some members of the org a chance to have their opinions heard before release to ensure a truly fun experience.

Beta Details:

I ask that only high quality beta's be submitted when it is time to do so. No watermarks, logo's, studio emblems or subtitles.

Full Mix Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvw8yd

.Wav Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3f3bay

Time-Codes:

0:00-1:06
Editor: CodeZTM, Hagaren Viper FINAL RECIEVED
Anime: Bakemongatari, Pokemon: Best Wishes

1:06-1:21
Editor: pan_dbgt01 FINAL RECEIVED!
Anime: Sailor Moon

1:21-1:49
Editor: TwilightChrono FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Vandread: 1st Stage, Vandread: 2nd Stage

1:49-2:02
Editor: JadeCharm FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Nanoha: The Movie

2:02-2:44
Editor: iCardioidAMV FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Chobits

2:44-3:11
Editor: AimoAio FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

3:11-4:07
Editor: Inan FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Card Captor Sakura

4:07-4:34
Editor: MystykAMV FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Kimi Ni Todoke

4:34-5:01
Editor: TwilightChrono FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Elemental Gelade, Fullmetal Panic!, El Hazard: The Magnificent World

5:01-5:29
Editor: riccardocasu FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Ef-The Later Tale

5:29-6:40
Editor: AllyKatAVR FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Black Rock Shooter

6:40-7:21
Editor: pan_dbgt01 FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Oh My Goddess!! The Movie

7:21-End
Editor: jadeCharm FINAL RECEIVED!!
Anime: Zero No Tsukaima

BONUS TRACK + CREDITS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/56lmly

Editor: OBSCURA VISTA FINAL RECEIVED!!
Sources: ORIGINAL CG-3D ANIMATION

Alright people. Start claiming.

~TwilightChrono
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 127 times in total.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

JadeCharm
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2: Life In Question [Interest Gauge]

Post by JadeCharm » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 am

I was hoping that there will be another Cascada MEP since I missed the first one and couldn't join :(
And YES I would join this time!!!

But I was hoping that the Mix of a second Cascada MEP has at least a few tracks from the "Evacuate the Dancefloor" album. The Mix you have now feels too similar to the first one...and I always feel uncomfortable with editing something that already has been edited. And here it feels like "oh the first one wasn't good enough...let's make another one..." and if that doesn't please you will you do a third one?
I don't really know what was the problem with the first one but I kinda feel sorry for the editors who participated in it if you do a second one with a Mix that similar...

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:29 am

TwilightChrono wrote:I ask that you guys please give me another shot. Don't forsake the awesomeness that this MEP can be just because of past experiences. I really want this one to succeed and be the great MEP that I know it can be. Thanks.

~TwilightChrono
You should really just stop bringing it up and forget all that shit, I don't even understand what the problem was. Anyway just let it go.

I'm kinda interested... Was more or less hoping for groove coverage this time but I have been wanting to edit another dance track for something, got some FX ideas been wanting to poke around with on somethin short. Might claim somthin if there is other interest expressed before this takes off.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Seems people are interested so far but I will need a few more interested parties before I kick this off. When making the first one, I did indeed invision this as a 3 installment kinda MEP. But depending on how this one goes will really effect whether there will be a third one or not.

If more interest is expressed, then I will start cutting up the parts and start putting out spec details.

What I wanna know from interested parties is who wants to be co-coordinator. I need a dependable right hand man/woman for the job.

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 pm

JadeCharm wrote:But I was hoping that the Mix of a second Cascada MEP has at least a few tracks from the "Evacuate the Dancefloor" album. The Mix you have now feels too similar to the first one...and I always feel uncomfortable with editing something that already has been edited. And here it feels like "oh the first one wasn't good enough...let's make another one..." and if that doesn't please you will you do a third one?
I don't really know what was the problem with the first one but I kinda feel sorry for the editors who participated in it if you do a second one with a Mix that similar...
x2

But I'd also be interested in joining especially if the chorus of Evacuate the Dance Floor is somehow worked into the mix, I would LOVE to edit to that... and I've been looking for an excuse to without having to do the full song :P

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:
JadeCharm wrote:But I was hoping that the Mix of a second Cascada MEP has at least a few tracks from the "Evacuate the Dancefloor" album. The Mix you have now feels too similar to the first one...and I always feel uncomfortable with editing something that already has been edited. And here it feels like "oh the first one wasn't good enough...let's make another one..." and if that doesn't please you will you do a third one?
x3 :uhoh:

The mix sounds great, and while all the songs used seem to be different versions than what was in Cascadathon 1, it's a lot of the same parts of the same songs, so it feels too much like 1 to me. Personally I think there shouldn't be any of the same songs, but if you were to use different parts of the songs [Like you did with Bad Boy], I wouldnt mind as much.

At least my track isnt reused 8D

That said, I actually am interested in one of the tracks, but there's no way I can commit to editing right now.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Alright guys. I'll leave this up for another day to see how much more interest this MEP gets. If it gets enough then I will start cutting up tracks and MEP Specs and such within the next 2 days.

I'm glad some interest still lives. Keep your thoughts coming guys.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:57 pm

ok TC u know i gotta be in this right? :)

i wanna claim some tracks now >__>

i LIEK THE FIRST TRACK!!!

and this needs more cascada songs >_> i like "I Can't Stand it"

edit: i also like the Miracle Track

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 am

Inan wrote:ok TC u know i gotta be in this right? :)

i wanna claim some tracks now >__>

i LIEK THE FIRST TRACK!!!

and this needs more cascada songs >_> i like "I Can't Stand it"

edit: i also like the Miracle Track
LMAO!! I knew you would want to be in on it lol. Keep the opinions coming people. I want this to get off the ground and be even better than the first.

Also, If you guys didn't know in 13 days marks the 2 Year Anniversary of when the First CascadaThon originally started XD I just thought of that. Although I might be a few days off on that assumption however XD

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

After listening to the mix:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Personally I think there shouldn't be any of the same songs
x2
JadeCharm wrote:I was hoping that the Mix of a second Cascada MEP has at least a few tracks from the "Evacuate the Dancefloor" album.
x2

Really though, It would probably be better to bring new songs into it. If there are people that want stuff from songs in the first one then u can still work those in but it definitely needs newer stuff IMO.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”