CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---OCTOBER 6TH RELEASE!!

Post by AimoAio » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

CodeZTM wrote: 4) TigerxBunny and Penguin Drum are really good, and everyone should go watch them now. ;)
I totally agree with this line. :awesome: !

Sad to say I haven't seen Penguin Drum...but I'll add it to my watch list. ;)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Ok, just a few minor updates.

1) Had some issues in my own personal life, so this may be pushed back until the weekend if more changes are requested. I seriously hope this isn't the case, but it's like living hell at the moment with school/work. I don't THINK it will happen, but if something pops up on Thursday [saaaaaay my economics professor being a bastard and giving our exam on Friday or my boss requiring me to do MORE pre-audit work on a client].

2) Either way with what you've read in #1, expect things in your pm boxes tomorrow night. |:>

3) I personally reviewed Inan's new track, and I've already requested a final version. If you want to make any changes after the fact, he's already stated that he's willing to do that. But for the sake of expediting this process, you'll see this first version on the next compilation.

4) TigerxBunny and Penguin Drum are really good, and everyone should go watch them now. ;)
Alright. I look forward to the compilation, Code. I'm pretty sure No Changes will be asked for. I'm pretty sure if you think it's good enough for final, then nobody should have any qualms.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

So, Code. Are we getting that compilation tonight?

Looking forward to it.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 pm

#damnslowdownloadspeeds #workingworkingworkingworking #shouldbefinishedtonight #damnslowrendering #damnslowencoding #damnslowuploadspeeds

Just a few minor things to take care of. Namely downloading Inan's final, which my internet connection keeps cutting off at a certain percentage. At worst, you guys get it first thing tomorrow afternoon. At best, sometime right after/around midnight.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE!!

Post by AimoAio » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm

CodeZTM wrote:#damnslowdownloadspeeds #workingworkingworkingworking #shouldbefinishedtonight #damnslowrendering #damnslowencoding #damnslowuploadspeeds

Just a few minor things to take care of. Namely downloading Inan's final, which my internet connection keeps cutting off at a certain percentage. At worst, you guys get it first thing tomorrow afternoon. At best, sometime right after/around midnight.
Awesome! :awesome:

On a side note....
Hagaren Viper wrote: Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK
Hell yes. :ying:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---1 DAY UNTIL RELEASE!!

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote: Release it on October 6th to celebrate the P4 anime |:>

THIS MAKES SENSE OK
Hell yes. :ying:
For the record, its gonna be streaming on Anime News Network. I look forward to seeing you all in the discussion thread :333

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Looks like it won't be heading out tonight. The website refuses to let me finish downloading Inan's track. So he's re-uploading it somewhere else and in a MP4 format so I can get it more easily.

#stabsinternetinthegutviolently

So let's look for it tomorrow night instead. >_<

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:30 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Looks like it won't be heading out tonight. The website refuses to let me finish downloading Inan's track. So he's re-uploading it somewhere else and in a MP4 format so I can get it more easily.

#stabsinternetinthegutviolently

So let's look for it tomorrow night instead. >_<
MP4 Format? WTF!! NO! Can you say greatly diminished quality? I would normally say go for it, but this time I have to say no, unless you can keep the quality pretty much the same or make it come damn close to lossless when you add it. Unless you were just gonna use the MP4 in the bet compile then put a lossess in on the final. Which if that is the case, I apologize for my outburst.

The whole situation just upsets me is all. You guys knew about the release date 1 month in advance after a year of working on this thing and some of you still couldn't meet the deadline. This makes 2 pushbacks now. I'm not happy. I'm sure you can see why I'm irritated. This was supposed to be released 5 days ago. WTF!?

Me=Not Thrilled

I'm shutting up. Sorry for my outburst. Won't hear another thing from me until the beta compilation.
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:MP4 Format? WTF!! NO! Can you say greatly diminished quality?
lolwhut?

As for the pushback TC...don't worry about it. Its not like its getting pushed back because he's been playing video games all day. Life happens, and the project will get released when it get released. I know you're not exactly raging here, but I think you're stressing about it more than ya need to :wink:

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:MP4 Format? WTF!! NO! Can you say greatly diminished quality?
lolwhut?

As for the pushback TC...don't worry about it. Its not like its getting pushed back because he's been playing video games all day. Life happens, and the project will get released when it get released. I know you're not exactly raging here, but I think you're stressing about it more than ya need to :wink:
Grealty diminished quality when imported into an editor, especially when it's a track you are transitioning to in a MEP.

Let me restate:

The whole situation just upsets me is all. You guys knew about the release date 1 month in advance after a year of working on this thing and some of you still couldn't meet the deadline. This makes 2 pushbacks now. I'm not happy. I'm sure you can see why I'm irritated. This was supposed to be released 5 days ago. WTF!?

*I DELETED THE ENTIRE RAGE AS TO NOT CAUSE DRAMA, APOLOGIES <3 DETAILS IN SPOILER.*
Spoiler :
Anyway, all tracks have been turned in and Inan's final is being turned in as an MP4. The rant that was deleted had no bearing on current events and was basically a copy/paste from the old C1 Thread. Meaning.......I've said it before.
You won't hear anything else about this from me. No point in rushing the damned thing. I know you're doing your best Code. Everyone is doing their best I understand. Let's just move on and get this thing finished. I want to watch the epicness that this MEP is.

I look forward to the Compilation Beta.
:)

I'll keep my cool from here on out.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”