CascadaThon 2---OUT NOW!! CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---RELEASE DATE: ?????

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:I think this gets the Hagaren Seal of Approval™

My only nitpick is I preferred how the last track transitioned into the credits in the last beta...way more subtle imo. But if that's all you're going to re-render for, then don't even worry about it.
x2. I wasn't all too fond of the little zoom although I do like how the credits close in on the last track.
That fix is gonna be going into the final version right? I was just reading the posts. I haven't actually watched it yet. I"m about to go out to eat. I will let you know what I think in a lil while.

So, I am thinking we are releasing it some time tomorrow then?

I approve of the Compilation. I saw the fix too. Once the fix is implemented then We are ready for release. I'm think of a release sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone else agree?
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:
I approve of the Compilation. I saw the fix too. Once the fix is implemented then We are ready for release. I'm think of a release sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone else agree?
I agree!
I can't wait for it to be finally released! :D
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 am

Remember that I will be posting this on my youtube channel so there is no need for you guys to go and post it on yours. No need to have multiples up all at once, you know?

But, I really can't enforce it either. So, if after a few days you feel it's getting insufficient views on my channel than Code can upload it to his channel. I just don't want 14 different copies plastered all over youtube where the view counts are all whickity whack.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:05 am

Im uploading it too

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 am

Inan wrote:Im uploading it too
Well, how about you wait and see how many views it gets on my channel first. I don't want multiple uploads all on the same day it releases. Give it a couple days on my account before you upload it. I don't want to have to go searching the bowels of youtube looking for what comments people say about it because the MEP has been uploaded to a bagillion fucking accounts.

So, as of day one, meaning tomorrow afternoon, I will be the only one uploading it to youtube. After 2 days, then you guys can upload it.

I hope I'm making sense.

It will be here on the org and on my youtube channel. After 2 days, then you guys can upload it to your channel. After all, I am the one that's been promoting it all over youtube lol. Would make sense don't you think?

Besides, I believe I stated this a few pages back, that this is how the upload was going to be handled.

If you absolutely must upload it to yiour channel the same day, then at least wait till I have it up on my page, first, lol.

Then you can upload it to yours. Just make sure you link my youtube channel under the video as the person who put it all together or rather had the idea for C2. Everyone's channels will be linked in the description. Who is who and who did what.

Just saying, I can't stop you guys from uploading it. Just asking that you guys wait until I have it up on my channel.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 2---RELEASE DATE: TODAY!!

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 am

Actually, if it's ok, I'd like to have it up on my channel too when we go with the release. I've got a bunch of people that have been asking me about it on skype since I posted the promotional video, and I don't want to have to go through and link them to where it is. Plus, it's something I'm proud of being a part of, and want it on my AMV portfoilio. ;)

Plus, there's no need to worry about youtube exclusivity. That's just silly. I think we all plan on linking it back to your channel anyway, and there are plenty of credits in the main AMV for your work as coordinator. Actually, I had plans of linking to all the members channels and have credits in the description.

On a less release-related note, I've yet to hear back from riccard, pan, Jadecharm, AllyKat, MystyK or Inan about the compilation. I'm not going to go for final release until I get a full consensus approval. :)

EDIT:

Oh, and which version of the credits transition do we want to go with? I have to re-render because of the fix anyway, so it's just up to ya'll.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Actually, if it's ok, I'd like to have it up on my channel too when we go with the release. I've got a bunch of people that have been asking me about it on skype since I posted the promotional video, and I don't want to have to go through and link them to where it is. Plus, it's something I'm proud of being a part of, and want it on my AMV portfoilio. ;)

Plus, there's no need to worry about youtube exclusivity. That's just silly. I think we all plan on linking it back to your channel anyway, and there are plenty of credits in the main AMV for your work as coordinator. Actually, I had plans of linking to all the members channels and have credits in the description.

On a less release-related note, I've yet to hear back from riccard, pan, Jadecharm, AllyKat, MystyK or Inan about the compilation. I'm not going to go for final release until I get a full consensus approval. :)

EDIT:

Oh, and which version of the credits transition do we want to go with? I have to re-render because of the fix anyway, so it's just up to ya'll.
I honestly like my transition better. So, no qualms here about using mine. I believe someone else liked mine too. And the majority of us have already given approval that the MEP looks good to go. And from what I have seen, all the parts are on perfect timing. So, I think you are good to upload it.

Jadecharm said her parts were on time and we haven't heard from Riccard since he turned in his part. He hasn't even come back into the thread. So, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on him.

I say just go ahead and get this bad-boy uploaded.

And I agree that you guys should be allowed to upload it. So, I take back my previous statement.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Well, I want to at least wait on Pan then. ;)

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Definitely has my approval :D I agree with everyone else that you should go back to the other transition into the credits, the zoom in the current one is kinda abrupt and jarring. Aside from that, I think its ready for release!

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:59 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:Definitely has my approval :D I agree with everyone else that you should go back to the other transition into the credits, the zoom in the current one is kinda abrupt and jarring. Aside from that, I think its ready for release!
agreed :up: and the quality was kinda bad? can it be chenged? (like raising the bitrate or giving more Mbs?)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”