Pistolero!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Pistolero!

Postby 133T » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Alright, I'm going to try this again with a more simplified approach. At first, I was going to use any popular anime with gunslingers, but now, I've decided to just stick with a Combination of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, or one or the other. If you're interested, post or PM. This time should be a bit easier since I recently got Sony Vegas and all the Anime I need to use, so I'll be all set.

I have a bit of time as well, and I was hoping to get the AMV done in a few months for ALA or any other cons I can get around to. Hope this interests anybody!
ALA 2011 Ops/Video Game Co-Department Head

Pistolero! - Made with Black Lagoon, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Macademi Wasshoi, Gungrave, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, and Baccano! (ETA: Mid to Late 2010)
133T

Re: Pistolero!

Postby FarmXD » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm intrested and i like to edit with CB, but the quality of my episodes
sucks like damn hell =O I think is a good idea edit with more series! >__<
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Re: Pistolero!

Postby 133T » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Oh good! Send me a PM please. ^^
ALA 2011 Ops/Video Game Co-Department Head

Pistolero! - Made with Black Lagoon, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Macademi Wasshoi, Gungrave, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, and Baccano! (ETA: Mid to Late 2010)
133T

Return to Multi-Editor Projects