The Glee MEP [Encoding/Uploading]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: The Glee MEP [CALLING ALL GLEEKS!]

Postby Mkid » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:55 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Just a friendly reminder that first betas are due a week from this Thursday. :D

HOLY SH*T
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Glee MEP [CALLING ALL GLEEKS!]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Deadline extended to October 10th.

Enjoy!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby Angelyco » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Thanks, we just started working on these a few days ago so the new deadline is excellent. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Angelyco
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2007
Location: New York
Status: =^.^=

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby AimoAio » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 pm

AWESOME :up: Really glad about the extension since I forgot about this for a while :uhoh: and when I did remember, I was too busy with university crap to edit anything. :cry:
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby gotegenks » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 am

you sent me a message...but im out :(

lemme know when malik poops out though and i'll rejoin if it's okay.
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby Mkid » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 pm

gotegenks wrote:you sent me a message...but im out :(

lemme know IF malik poops out though and i'll bitch to rejoin if it's okay.

FIx'd
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby -xShiiGomi- » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 am

Username: xShiiGomi
Anime: Cencoroll
Song Title: True Colours
Song Artist: Glee ( southtrack )
[center][b]
« Breaking Down - 分解 »

[/center]
User avatar
-xShiiGomi-
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2010

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 pm

5 days until the new beta deadline. :D
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby gotegenks » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Mkid wrote:Fix'd

Fix'd
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby Mkid » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Beta is done, i kinda changed the song, i was watching glee a couple hours ago and i HAD TO EDIT WITH TONIGHT EPISODES, if everyone participating in this mep would leave their criticism about it it would be much appreciated. it ends at like 0:40 but i made like 2 song cuts so if people wouldn't mind listening to the entire thing for it. some of the stuff i didnt notice with the crossfades. its might look a little wierd....
please tell me what you think of my track! :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby gotegenks » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Mkid wrote:Beta is done, i kinda changed the song, i was watching glee a couple hours ago and i HAD TO EDIT WITH TONIGHT EPISODES, if everyone participating in this mep would leave their criticism about it it would be much appreciated. it ends at like 0:40 but i made like 2 song cuts so if people wouldn't mind listening to the entire thing for it. some of the stuff i didnt notice with the crossfades. its might look a little wierd....
please tell me what you think of my track! :mrgreen:

ur KIDDING me right? you're doing multi-anime...with about 5 seconds of SE, and i can't do a track for this...

:evil:
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

gotegenks wrote:
Mkid wrote:Beta is done, i kinda changed the song, i was watching glee a couple hours ago and i HAD TO EDIT WITH TONIGHT EPISODES, if everyone participating in this mep would leave their criticism about it it would be much appreciated. it ends at like 0:40 but i made like 2 song cuts so if people wouldn't mind listening to the entire thing for it. some of the stuff i didnt notice with the crossfades. its might look a little wierd....
please tell me what you think of my track! :mrgreen:

ur KIDDING me right? you're doing multi-anime...with about 5 seconds of SE, and i can't do a track for this...

:evil:


I thought his track was purely soul eater. Please, by all means, have a track and use SE.

EDIT: I thought it was a pretty good track. I though the FFVII scene was too far off the track with the rest of the animation sytle, but other than that, I thought everything else was pretty on track.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby gotegenks » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

SWEET! when's my deadline? :)

edit: actually i can't, hands are pretty tied up atm and i'll be without a computer in about two weeks anyway...
Last edited by gotegenks on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby Mkid » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

gotegenks wrote:ur KIDDING me right? you're doing multi-anime...with about 5 seconds of SE, and i can't do a track for this...

:evil:

I was orginally doing roses turn with just MAINLY SOUL EATER but i like the song, ill find a new anime to fill for soul eater, you can have soul eater..... I GUESS :roll:
CodeZTM wrote:EDIT: I thought it was a pretty good track. I though the FFVII scene was too far off the track with the rest of the animation sytle, but other than that, I thought everything else was pretty on track.

it was just SE but i had to edit to that song when i watched the new ep of glee
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: The Glee MEP [Beta 1 Deadline: Oct 10]

Postby Angelyco » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 am

I haven't forgotten about this, I still intend to do my track. We've been crazy busy lately and I haven't had time to work on it, but I still plan to. Nygmatech has done some work on our collab track, I don't know if you want to see what's done so far or just wait for a fuller beta. We are NOT dropping, though!
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Angelyco
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2007
Location: New York
Status: =^.^=

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest