Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:28 am

Alright guys. Calm down. I really would hate to see this die. Just been wrapped up in my job and C2:LIQ.

I just looked through my Inbox Taite. I don't see where I received a beta from you. I have messages in my inbox from you, just none containing a link. I could go back through and look though. I don't want anyone getting upset over this. The only reason why I started C2 was because I honestly thought this was dead. Noone but Inan and Ken were replying to my plees for update son tracks so I felt it better than to drag it out to just cancel it. If spark can be revived then I would be more than happy to start this thing back up. But with C2 about to get underway, I don't know if I would have time to coordinate 2 MEPS.

I wouldn't be opposed however, of adding 2 more people (Taite if he still wanted to be in it) and Chained making it a 5 person MEP. And splitting the parts equally.

I do apologize. Since I have had my new job as well, when I did get Beta's I wasn't able to review them right away. As I would come home from work and immediately crash out. And really wasn't able to Beta test until my days off. I have my hours all situated now so my beta feed-backs will be damn near instantaneous.

But, it's all up to you guys. Keep noted though that the majority of my attention will be on C2 Betas and happenings. But I will still chrun out my reviews of your tracks within about 10 minutes of receiving the link for them.

So, what do you guys think?
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 am

I'm willing to help out anyway I can!

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 am