Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Taite
Org Profile

Re: Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Post by Taite » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Awesome! Glad it's fixed.

By the way, when's the next deadline? I won't be back till the tenth, and I need to get going on other MEP parts that I haven't been as active on.
Oh, and my first beta is still up for testing for those of you who still want it.

Still working on Kenzichu's crit. Haven't got around to viewing it yet due to not being on so much. Sorry ): I'll get it to ya soon.

Oh, and send me your part anyone that's ready.
Image Image

Angelyco
Org Profile

Post by Angelyco » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Now that Otakon is over and I'm done with Project Editor, I'm going to start editing. I did start my research a few weeks ago, but haven't actually started the video yet. I haven't forgotten though!
ImageImage
ImageImage

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, in the midst of loading up the now infamous Starcraft 2, the cinematic intro of the game itself was SO AWESOME that it DESTROYED my $200 GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Card. Seriously. I had to go get the fire extinguisher because my Graphics card caught fire. Thankfully I put the fire out fast enough before it damaged anything more important. So the computer works fine. Although, I am now connected to my motherboards built in Graphics card and can only play small games like Diablo 2 >.>

So, I haven't got my editor installed yet, I plan to do it tonight when I get a little more free time. I just managed to get away from my love life long enough to type this message. I SHOULD (Infasis On Should) be able to edit with just my motherboard. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

I'll get to reviewing the beta's when I get home. I'm typing this message on my mom's computer.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Now that I've got my new rig, I want to edit again, so.... YAY? :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Sending my beta to you TC. Anybody else that wants it, just shoot me up.

Anyway, I'm not sure I like where it's going, but at least I don't HATE it. xD

Angelyco
Org Profile

Post by Angelyco » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I asked for it last time but you never sent it to me :(
ImageImage
ImageImage

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:51 am

code send it to me

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

I'd also like to see your beta, Code. ^^

I have to start working on fixing my beta. :sweat:
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm

*shots up Code, then blows the smoke off the gun*
beta.
*walks away*

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Sorry I've been away guys. Severe computer problems have kept me away. just got my computer to turn back on. I'm going through my inbox now for the betas.

I am going to have to relinquish my part to someone else until I can get my editor installed again. In the meantime I will just coordinate from the sidelines until I can start editing again.

I'll get back to you guys on my beta review in a lil while after I watch them.

EDIT:

Kenzichu:

I must say I am thoroughly impressed by this beta. You've come such a long way since you joined the org. And in such a short amount of time I might add. The beta as a whole is very easy on the eye's. Though I do think that some of the fades around the middle mark of the Beta could use a lil tightening of sorts. Like maybe drag a few of the fades out so that it fades into the next scene a little slower. Really, all the fades add a nice touch to the track, though I do think some of them go by a little fast and could use a little lengthening. Other than that I have no real grief's with this track. keep up the good work.

Code:

The beta is too short for me to honestly give a decent opinion. Though, I think the beginning could use a little lip sync since that part of the song is just a little bit of talking. I think some lip synch like the characters are talking to each other would help accentuate the track more and give a better flow. The quality is great and I LOVE me some Angel Beats! No problems with flow other than the beginning. It almost killed it for me. I know the story you are trying to tell and I think it's great, but I think some lip synch at the beginning would work out better than the current scene that you DO have there. Other than that. Nothing to complain about. Keep it up.

The other beta I received is 234 MB's and I really don't have the time to download that one, so if you could please dim down the size of the file or ask someone else to help with the reducing it would help a lot. And I can download it faster.

As for the next beta deadline, you guys have until Sunday to turn in your next beta. I WILL update the initial post now with up to date info regarding the states of everyone's tracks. Keep it coming guys. Your all doin great. For those of you who haven't turned in a beta, I really hope to expect to see your beta's this Sunday.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”