Dedicated To Godix: AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kenzichu
Org Profile

Dedicated To Godix: AVAILABLE NOW!

Post by Kenzichu » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Since he's my best friend on here, I think it's about time for his own dedicated thingy. Plus, he's done a lot of Dedicated to... MEPs in the past. So I'm gonna step up and be like " HEY. SEND IN STUFF FOR THE OLDEST, HAIRIEST, MOST PERVERSE MAN ON THE ORG!"
Love ya Godix~! <3

Banner (Thank You Nya-Chan Production!)

Rules:
*You can send in more than 1 segment.
*ANYTHING will be accepted.
*Hentai is allowed. :aimkissyface:

Do whatever you wanna do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeline
This MEP will probably be in the completing stages before school starts, so..yeah..ALL SUMMER! ....rough timeline there....
Send in a segment before August 31st. No Betas!!! I only want FINALS!

This will be hosted on Ngsilver's Adult AMV website.

Will need the song\audio info and anime\whatever info. Please do not post it here in the tread, as this is a surprise for Godix. Please send it to me in a PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video Requirements:
please size it at 848X480
23.976 FPS
16:9
Time Limit: 2 minutes at the ABSOLUTE MOST. (if it's over 2:30 plesae send me a PM and i'll tell you if it's okay.)
that is all.

People Involved:
Kenzichu
Godix (2 of 2 segments received)
Castor Troy (3 or 3 segments received)
Nya-chan Production (banner received)
Jwalk0 (4 of 4 segments received)
ReggieSmalls
ngsilver
drewaconclusion (bumper received) (2 of 2 segments received)
Minimoto
Arashinome
competitionbros
EvaFan
GloryQuestor
Hitori (2 of 2 segments received)
Osakaness (5 of 5 segments received)
8bit_samurai

Green
=Final Received

This is gonna be EPIC :awesome:
Last edited by Kenzichu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 am, edited 86 times in total.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Dedicated To Godix

Post by mirkosp » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am

Hahahahah this SO had to be. :ying:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:31 am

=O

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 am

Ho Damn
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

Since godix already took the song I was planning to use I guess I'll have to use something else |:>

so... not org safe?

plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz?

with a cherry on top
ImageImageImageImage

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 am

I'll come up with something. :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 pm

For godix?

Anytime!

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

A while back one boring day at work while I was browsing on the org I came across this post from Godix:

"First off, I don't think you troll. I think you mother is a drunk and you suffer the lifelong effects of fetal alcohol syndrome, that you licked lead paint as a baby, or that the abortion doctor managed to scoop out most of your brain yet somehow you live. Regardless of the reason, I think you're a god damned idiot who actually manages to give hasteroth a run for the money as 'most hated org personality', but I don't think you troll. You just don't have the intelligence to troll.

Second off, you aren't cynical. You're just a fucking retarded little monkey who parrots your betters, and just about anyone is your better, even the retarded bastard who's stuck in a wheelchair drooling on himself and who is happiest when he's shitting his own pants could be considered your better. As with trolling, being cynical requires some intelligence and I just don't think you have that capability."

I was drinking gatorade at the time and just exploded with laughter :lol: Everybody around me thought I was dying and then I showed them what Godix wrote, we were all having a fuckin blast. Many of us says he should be a comedian and I've been a fan of his work since way back when so I'm down.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm

I should really do something for this. :ying:

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm

This will probably end up being hosted on NGSilver's site. So..Have fun with it!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”