Second Instrumentality: Around The World in 80 Minutes

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:27 pm

well that clears up things. looks like i'm going to have to find a new slot to do ;p
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:17 pm

I'm still looking eastward, but lack of footage is killing me here :roll:

Let's hope that changes as we get closer to having the project underway.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:49 pm

If it's not called yet, I would like to do the Yokohama part of the project if possible. The anime would be The Hakkenden: Legend of the Dog Warriors. The song is going to be something done by the Japanese composer Mamoru Samuragoch (I haven't decided exactly musical piece to use; I will in a few days).

rose4emily
Org Profile

Post by rose4emily » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:04 am

Tsunami Jones: Ever heard of Kerrigan and The Legendary Frog?

If you don't see a post that called it, it hasn't been called. If you see a post that 'sort-of' called it, you should check with whoever made the post to see if they ever pulled together the rest of their idea and convince them to let go of it if they haven't. Just make sure respect and good manners aren't forgotten and all things will work out pretty smoothly.

Sorry about not being more involved with this one just yet, but I've had all I can do with scraping together enough leftover free time to wrap up my role in the first Instrumentality project. I still check from time to time to see what's going on, however, so I haven't really abandoned this one.
may seeds of dreams fall from my hands -
and by yours be pressed into the ground.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:54 pm

rose4emily wrote:Tsunami Jones: Ever heard of Kerrigan and The Legendary Frog?
. . . was it a brick? Or perhaps a Walrus in a tophat? No, it was something better than all of those things combined! It was a muffin!

I hope that answers that :wink:
rose4emily wrote:If you don't see a post that called it, it hasn't been called. If you see a post that 'sort-of' called it, you should check with whoever made the post to see if they ever pulled together the rest of their idea and convince them to let go of it if they haven't. Just make sure respect and good manners aren't forgotten and all things will work out pretty smoothly.

Sorry about not being more involved with this one just yet, but I've had all I can do with scraping together enough leftover free time to wrap up my role in the first Instrumentality project. I still check from time to time to see what's going on, however, so I haven't really abandoned this one.
Ah, ok. Sounds good. So anyways, I'm calling the Yokohama part, using The Hakkenden for source footage, and using the song Uga, composed by Mamoru Samuragoch, performed by the Rising Sun symphony.

And yes, I know you and everyone else is still working on wrapping up the firt instrumentality project, but I figure I might as well call a piece of this early, as I'm sure this project will fill up fast once that one ends.[/quote]

Rosie-chan
Org Profile

Post by Rosie-chan » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:20 pm

Just some footage suggestions:

Read or Die OVA: First episode obviously has the NYC scenes, but the second episode is set somewhere in India...I think it's Calcuta.
Cowboy Bebop-Knockin on Heaven's Door: The Martian city where the main action of the movie takes place in a recreation of NYC.
Castle of Cagliostro: Cagliostro is a fake-european country that might sorta pass for Itallian or French. Of course, the Lupin TV series goes all over the world.

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:44 pm

hey, rose4emily, is there a way I may be able to sneak my first instrumentality track into this project? :|

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:09 pm

Does yours take place at any of the listed locations? :o
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:18 pm

You know, this is a good opportunity for a Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar segment since it takes place in an European setting with lots and lots of sweets. Image

Though I don't know exactly where the series is really located. Image
ImageImage

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:37 pm

:o

What kind of European setting?

Do tell, I'm sort of curious, since I've been looking for an 'old-school' European setting, a town to be more exact. It'd be nice if I could find something matching that description - even if it's not for the project :roll:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”