Ms. Anime Universe Year5, Round1: Prelims (Read First Post)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Ms. Anime Universe Year5, Round1: Prelims (Read First Post)

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am

Ishbalan wrote:Ishbalan: I have a last minute entry. She's a bit shy, so please, do try to get along.

Mariya: I hope you guys don't mind if I join in the fun.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3000/6 ... 449bfe.jpg

Name: Mariya Shidou
Anime: Maria Holic

Mariya:I hope to have lots of fun with you all! But please be gentle...

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8932/s ... 105950.jpg

Ishbalan: Please look forward to the swimsuit competition!
Chad: Hey Chuck we got news.

Chuck: What, Chad?

Chad: Our latest entry, Mariya Shidou, got disqualified for actually being a male trap.

Chuck: A shame. Oh well, can always try the male competition will be holding next.

Chad: Yeah, pretty much. Ishbalan could always propose someone else though.

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Mariya: I am shocked that you would make such an unfounded accusation. I guess we have to prove my eligibility.

Ishbalan: I offer this as evidence of my candidate'e gender.

Ishbalan: Care to answer that one, mirkosp? How many traps do you know that have breasts like my client's? Soft, supple breasts that would make anyone die of bloodloss via nosebleed.

Mariya: Hopefully, I've shown more than enough of my body to prove myself. Seriously, picking on me like that just because I'm new. I'm embarassed enough as it is. This is a clear case of harassment.

Ishbalan: I demand fairness and equality. In order to prove that your clients are not traps themselves, I demand evidence from every one of you.
Please provide pictures similar to mine that prove your clients' sex.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm

MyAnimeList.net wrote:Mariya Shidou (祇堂 鞠也)
At first glance, a seemingly kind, and selfless student, Mariya's true personality couldn't be further from that. A cunning, and incredibly sadistic boy who enjoys nothing more then torturing Kanako, or his twin sister Shizu, although he claims the treatment of the latter is because of his love for her.

Mariya attends the prestigious Ame no Kisaki Catholic girl's school, due to a rather silly bet thought up by the previous head of the school, who in actual fact is Mariya's grandmother who he deeply cares for, and holds in high esteem. Mariya keeps a rosary she once owned as a memento. The bet in question is that Mariya, and his twin sister each attend schools for the opposite gender, and if they can stick that out for three years, the winner shall become head of both schools. There is a catch, and that must be that nobody can find out their true gender. When Shizu comments that Kanako knew his gender, Mariya finds a loophole.

He is usually accompanied by his blunt, and passive maid Matsurika, who helps him with putting his image together, including tying up his corset.
Just to stick a fork in the discussion ;)

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Ishbalan: Anyone can just write information on the internet. I see no proof that this information is true. It is clearly a fabrication conjured to discredit my client.

Mariya: You people are so mean! Basing my eligibility on rumors and internet gossip. Not only do you question my gender, but you call me such evil things as "cunning" and "sadistic." You are too cruel!

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Hunter: We allowed Jun into the Mr. Competition, despite vast quantities of evidence pointing to the fact that she's a girl. I see no reason why rumors should disallow someone from the Ms. Competition.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:48 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:Hunter: We allowed Jun into the Mr. Competition, despite vast quantities of evidence pointing to the fact that she's a girl. I see no reason why rumors should disallow someone from the Ms. Competition.
mirkosp: Actually, Jun is pretty much in the same situation of Mariya. Both are traps, males that happen to look like females. As Jun was accepted into the man competition, so should happen for Mariya.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Solution:

Switch Mariya for Matsurika
Resubmit entry
????
PROFIT!

Also...
The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:Hunter: We allowed Jun into the Mr. Competition, despite vast quantities of evidence pointing to the fact that she's a girl.
What? Really? What evidence? HE HAS A PENIS PEOPLE, JUST WANTED TO LAY THAT OUT FOR YOU ALL. Not many girls I know have a penis.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Pas wrote:
The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:Hunter: We allowed Jun into the Mr. Competition, despite vast quantities of evidence pointing to the fact that she's a girl.
What? Really? What evidence? HE HAS A PENIS PEOPLE, JUST WANTED TO LAY THAT OUT FOR YOU ALL. Not many girls I know have a penis.
Well... Jun did get transformed into a girl temporarily in the anime and eventually forever in the visual novel... or so I was told. :|
Doesn't change the fact that Jun was born male, which is what we're basing it on, I suppose.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:24 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Pas wrote:
Well... Jun did get transformed into a girl temporarily in the anime and eventually forever in the visual novel... or so I was told. :|
Doesn't change the fact that Jun was born male, which is what we're basing it on, I suppose.
Come on, you can't possible be trying to tell me that this isn't the manliest damn person you've ever met.

Just look at him, pure muscle and gar.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Pas wrote:Come on, you can't possible be trying to tell me that this isn't the manliest damn person you've ever met.

Just look at him, pure muscle and gar.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/21/youregayp.jpg
Whatever, don't make me think about him.
F***ing trap has too many cute pics drawn by Yomogi, but I'm not gay like that.

Not outside #AMV, that is. :amv:

Return to “Anime Screencaps”