Mr. Anime Universe Competition: The Talent Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm shocked wurpess! There is a serious lack of rugby in your posts. O_o

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Code wrote:I'm shocked wurpess! There is a serious lack of rugby in your posts. O_o
That was actually in with the talents/pics I was going to post but decided to wait on. But since I've been given the cease and desist, I'll just have to wait and unload all that during campaigning. . .which could end up being even more fun. :twisted:
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Ah. I look forward to it then. My campaigning will have Suzaku and Lulu making a triumphant return together. I, too, believe that it will be more fun than the actual talent part.

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:52 pm

but nothing beats me starting the trend of people wanting to do character oriented fanservice vids :P

Atemu: Like I said before, when you've got it, flaunt it
DQY: Wow Atemu, you're really getting into it! You even let me make a fanservice vid of you *^_^*
Atemu: You said it would be great for the votes. More of which I want this time
DQY: I know that's right!

speaking of which, here's some more of Pharaoh Atemu's talents :P

Atemu: I am also a (mostly wet) male model. Sure the water always washes out meh hairgel, but I am still sexy :P

Atemu: I also make a pretty damn good summoner, to go along with my magic casting
DQY: and summoning is teh smexy? XD

Atemu: and who else looks so adorable as a chibi?
DQY: XD and that's three. So let someone else have a go!

Vote for Pharaoh Atemu!!!

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 am

u_queen: Yay, we made the next round |:> (and it's my favorite part) the TALENT CONTEST!!

Ryuzaki: I'm still anoyed for being in fourth place :|

u_queen: Well, you have another oportuniti to raise. Let's talk about your talents, L.

Ryuzaki: Ok, first should be my deductive abilities...

u_queen: That's fine, but we need more attractive. Hey, it's a talent eating so many candies without getting fat!

Ryuzaki: I wouldn't call that a talent, if you use your brain you won't get fat.

u_queen: Oh, really? :roll:

u_queen: I know! You can drive a chopper!

Ryuzaki: As a matter of fact, that's pretty easy.

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 am

u_queen: C'mon Ryuzaki, don't be a buzz kill. Your pretty good at tennis.

Ryuzaki: Yes, I was the English Junior Champion once.

u_queen: And you're a master in capoeira

Ryuzaki: Naomi teached me the basics, it's not that I'm a master.

u_queen: You really don't want to win ¬_¬

Ryuzaki: Of course I do, it's that those aren't real talents for me...

u_queen: Ok then, show me something interesting you can do.

Ryuzaki: I can do this.

u_queen: O_oU That wasn't what I had in mind.

Watari: Excuse me miss u_queen if I interrupt your conversation, but Ryuzaki gave me some photos for the talent contest in case he had stage fright.

Watari: It was part of the practice for becoming detective, he was constable for two years.

Watari: Also, he's the founder of "Anonymous letter", he made it when he was fifteen with some other kids of Wammy's House. The rock band only was famous in England.

Ryuzaki: Watari, it's not necessary to show the next one :oops:

Watari: Yes it is, I'm just doing what you ask me to do. Moreover, I'm very proud of this picture. You look so mature babysitting...

u_queen: *squees* Ahem. You see, L? You have more talent of what you wanted to show. Thank you Watari :lol:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 pm

I left out one final talent for Lulu. He's an excellent cart driver.

:awesome:

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 am

Immorrel: Well Link, I guess we should demonstrate how talented you are.

Link: *shrugs*

Immorrel: That being the case, I think we should start with the basics. Link is a badass with a sword.

Immorrel: It doesn't matter how many he faces, or how badass they might be, he owns.

Immorrel: He's been doing it since he was a kid as well.

Immorrel: Long story short, don't mess with Link when he has a sword.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am

Immorrel: Next on the list of Link's talents is his ability to travel through time.

Immorrel: Through the ages, Link has been there kicking ass and taking names. If there's a princess in need of rescue he's got it under control.

Immorrel: Hey, wait a second. How the hell did you meet Zelda as an adult when she was still a kid.

Link: *points at the previous picture*

Immorrel: *facepalm* Ok, I feel stupid. I guess that is pretty good evidence that you know your way around the time-space continuum. I hope you don't accidentally blow up the world playing around with things that way.

Link: *shrugs, then points at himself*

Immorrel: Confidence and courage does seem to be your strong point, but I'm not sure even you could handle the world exploding.

Link: *hands Immorrel another picture*

Immorrel: Ok, I guess you did save the world from exploding before. Though I think that was a bit more like the world being erased as opposed to it exploding. I take your point though. That's also a good point to segue to your next talent which is shapeshifting.

Immorrel: Now the interesting thing about this particular talent is that you can change into a variety of things in a variety of methods. I think the strangest though is the fact that you can change shape by putting on a variety of masks.

Immorrel: And here is Deku Link as well.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:41 am

Immorrel: We better go ahead and do a quick roundup on the rest of your skills before we get the cease and desist order from Headhunter.

Link: *nods and walks off stage*

Immorrel: What are you up to now, Link?

*Link comes riding in on Epona*

Immorrel: I'm not sure how you got Epona here, but you have always had a knack dealing with horses. What should we hit next?

Link: *puts a finger up in the universal "gimme a minute" gesture and rides off the stage. Once he finds a place to leave Epona he returns, takes a seat and pulls out an ocarina*

Immorrel: Musician, check. By the way, how the hell do you carry all of the crap you've collected so that you can use it when you need it?

Link: *pulls the belt pouch off his belt and starts pulling out a variety of things from it*

Immorrel: I really need to get me one of those. You know how much easier it would be to move with one of those things. So any other talents worth mentioning?

Link: *tosses Immorrel a picture*

Immorrel: Hold the phone, you skateboard?

Link: *nods*

Immorrel: Ok, I didn't see that one coming. I guess we should wrap this up and let someone else demonstrate why they are inferior to you.

Link: *nods and takes the remote from Immorrel and pushes a button*

Immorrel: In conclusion, We'd like to say that Link does awesome. Not many can do awesome, but Link does it with style and finesse.

*Link and Immorrel bow, and exit stage left*

footnote: DeviantArt FTW

Return to “Anime Screencaps”