4th Anual Ms Anime Universe Swimsuit & Lingerie Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:56 am

I second the motion

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:07 pm

I third the motion, and am currently gathering pics.. Maya is so hard to find alone pics for...shoulda gone with aya >_>

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Then it's settled. Seeing that I, your host broke the rules for this round, everyone will be allowed to post at least one provocative pic that falls out of the confines of the rules for this round; without the risk of disqualification.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 pm

What if my character is posing with herself? :O

Also, I REALLY should have gone with aya, I'm looking at some of this stuff and wow... Woulda had it in the bag >_>

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:48 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:I third the motion, and am currently gathering pics.. Maya is so hard to find alone pics for...shoulda gone with aya >_>
I'm glad that Wurpess is nice enough to teach me to properly abuse Photoshop. I'm sure that I could figure it out, but she's been doing it for a lot longer, and that really makes taking extraneous bodies out of pictures a lot easier ;)

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 pm

wurpess wrote:*Sakaki and Kagura's classmates waited in their own spaceship until White Base took off, then they followed it to the Nirvana. They docked, entered the Nirvana and went to find Sakaki, Kaorin, and Kagura so they could be with them when they got the results.*

Chiyo-chan: *Hugging Sakaki* Oh, Miss Sakaki, you made it!!

*Everyone crowded around Sakaki, cheering, hugging, giving well wishes, etc. Then Kagura's name flashed on the screen.*

Chiyo-chan: Oh Miss Kagura, you made it too. YAY!! *hugs Kagura and drags her into the middle of the crowd with Sakaki.*

Kagura: You may have gotten more votes last round, but next round, you won't be so lucky. May the best girl win. *puts out her hand*

Sakaki: *nods and takes her hand*

*Kagura goes off with L. Fist to get ready for the round*
L.Fist: How I managed to live still puzzles me. But, I'll worry about that later. We have competiton to win. Let's Do This, Kagura-san!

Kagura: YEAH!!!

(I fourth the motion. I have this picture I'd like to put up, but am not sure if it's neither of the asked requirements. You be the judge.
Heh, Christmas has come ealy this year. :lol: )

*a few more minutes pass by*

L.Fist: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the lovely, Kagura-san!

*waits for kagura*

*hasn't shown*

L.Fist: Come on, the people are waiting.

Kagura: I'm having second thoughts...

L.Fist: Oh no you don't. Get out here!

Kagura: Okay, okay... (this is embarrassing)

L.Fist: And that's just the beginning folks.

*Tomo is then heard from the background*

Tomo: THAT'S RIGHT, BABY!!! PLENTY OF MILK TO GO AROUND!!!

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:What if my character is posing with herself? :O

Also, I REALLY should have gone with aya, I'm looking at some of this stuff and wow... Woulda had it in the bag >_>
Seeing the it falls under the "Your character only" rule, I wouldn't call it a violation.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm

L.Fist wrote:(I fourth the motion. I have this picture I'd like to put up, but am not sure if it's neither of the asked requirements. You be the judge.)
Alright, let me put it this way. Everyone gets one freebie. As long as your character is in it, go for it. Whether or not you take the freebie is entirely up to you.

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Sorry, guess I didn't stress this picture. I was talking about the christmas pic. Was that my freebie just then?

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Immorrel: Since I want to survive until the next round (if we make it that far) I think that I'll go in to my photo archive instead of having Louise model for me. *Pulls out a remote and pushes a button. One wall becomes a gigantic screen and pictures start displaying.*

Image Image Image Image Image

Immorrel: The first is obviously my freebie. I was saving the rest for an opportune moment, and I guess this is it. Now I think I'll go hide before Louise notices all of these and proceeds to try and kill me again. *ducks into the nearest group of people heading towards the bar*

Return to “Anime Screencaps”