The 4th Annual Miss Anime Universe Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Voice from the TV: Chad, Chuck. Tell me, what is our gracious host's feelings on wanton torture and murder this year?
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 am

Seems to me that everyone is having a hard time controlling their competitors. Luckily, my competitor knows her place. HA HA HA!

*gets punched in abdomon by Kagura*

Oof... heh... heh heh... *cough* I'm gonna sit down for a while.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

*Wurpess looks around at all the sponsors and their competitors and realizes that hers and Kaorin's hadn't showed up yet. She suddenly got a really bad feeling, so she went over to Kaorin and gave a tap on her shield to get her attention*

Wurpess: Kaorin, does Sakaki even know that you've entered her?

Kaorin: Oh no. Someone like me could never talk to Miss Sakaki. She's just too cool.

Wurpess: Well, you know, you're going to have to tell her or else she can't compete.

*Kaorin sits for a minute trying to find holes in Wurpess' logic, then finally pulled out her cell phone. Wurpess heard a phone ring on the other end, then a female pick up and say 'Hello?' Kaorin sat their frozen as her shield vanished with a *pop*. 'Hello?' the voice in the phone said again. Kaorin quickly handed the phone to Wurpess*

Kaorin: You talk to her.

Wurpess *taking the phone and giving Kaorin an odd look*: Sakaki?

Sakaki: Yes? Who's this?

Wurpess: My name's Wurpess. I'm here with Kaorin. Do you know that arena, stadium, complex thing that blew up last year?

Sakaki: Yes, why?

Wurpess: Well, Kaorin's entered you into this year's Miss Anime Universe Contest, so we're going to need you to get over here.

Sakaki: A contest?

Wurpess: Yes, its like a beauty pageant type thing. So can you get over here? It's getting pretty ugly.

Sakaki: *moment of silence* Um, yeah. I'll be over in a bit.

Wurpess: Awesome. Just look for Kaorin meditating and a woman with a Yaoi paddle. See you then. *click*

*A while later, the Yukari-mobile comes crashing through the arena, killing several elderly people, running over the unconscious Immorrel, narrowly missing the sitting L. Fist, crashing into the stands once before coming to a stop in front of Wurpess and Kaorin. Upon seeing the Yukari-mobile, Kaorin's shield once again pops away as her face goes white.*

*Both the driver and passenger doors open. Sakaki slowly gets out of the passenger side and leans against the car, trying to get her bearings. Yukari marches boldly out of the car, spins around a couple times, then saunters over to wurpess and Kaorin.*

Yukari: Well, I'm here for the beauty contest. So which so you think is my best side?

*wurpess and Kaorin look at each other*

Wurpess: Um, well, actually its Sakaki that's in the contest. Not you.

Yukari: *Looks back at Sakaki, then glares at the pair in front of her* Oh, so you choose the young, thin, busty one. Are you saying I'm old, fat, ugly? Well you know what, Plenty of people think I'm pretty! And outer beauty doesn't matter anyway! I never wanted to be in the stupid contest anyway!

*Yukari storms over to her car. Sakaki, knowing its not safe there anymore, joins Wurpess and Kaorin. When Yukari gets to her car, she notices Kagura across the arena.*

Yukari: YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL SHALLOW!

*And with that, she does a final crash through the arena and drives off. Wurpess, Kaorin and Sakaki all look at each other.*

Wurpess: Sakaki, you might want to go get in Kaorin's shield. Things have been pretty dangerous, so I don't want you getting hurt before the competition

*Sakaki nodded and went to go sit next to Kaorin who was already sitting on the Titanium photo album. Kaorin threw her arms around Sakaki*

Kaorin: I'll protect you Miss Sakaki

*And so, in a new burst of yuriphoria, Kaorin put up the strongest shield she had ever managed. And so now, we have Kaorin with her arms around Sakaki with a look of utter bliss, Sakaki sitting there rigidly with a look of fear, surprise, and general confusion, with Wurpess out in front of them brandishing a Yaoi paddle and the Smexy Yaoi Manga of Protection, her fangirl senses at the ready to protect the trio from harm.*
ImageImage

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 pm

As the Yukarimobile drives out of sight, it exlodes.

Louise: Only I am allowed to abuse what is mine. All others will regret it deeply.

*Immorrel is still unconscious and continues to bleed from the multiple injuries he's sustained*

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Geeze the contest hasen`t even started and the sponsors already try to kill each other.....ok its mostly the contestants trying to kill there sponsors.... :P

Don`t even get me started, you all would never survive Fates Riot Zamber if she gets serious. Ok theres no way Fate would really kill someone, but maybe if I tell her that you all hurt Nanoha and Vivio!

*feels a large magical burst behind him. turns around and sees Fate surrounded by a huge magical aura and a grim look on her face*

Fate: Who dared to hurt my beloved Nanoha and Vivio????? :evil:

Ruby-eye: Oh.....ehhhh....no one hurt them...they are ok...I swear nothing happend to them... O_o

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:24 pm

*Immorrel groans as he tries to get up*

Immorrel: I'm not dead yet. Though I sure a lot of people are going to try for the foreseeable future. And on that note, I"m going to take a nap while I have the chance...

*Immorrel passes out again*

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:15 am

*Chrono turns to Shana* Um, so... you're staying out of this fights?

Shana (munching a melon-pan): Yes, why should I bother?

Chrono: But what if they attack us? You will at least defend us both, right? *puppy eyes*

Shana (starts throwing melon-pan crumbs at Chrono): Urusai, urusai, urusai, you're so annoying!

Chrono: o_o; Uh, ok... *hides under the table*

*Shana starts chatting with Louise about new ways of torturing their male co-protagonists*

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 am

*White Base descends from space and is now hovering over the contestants and the wreckage*

Chuck: Ladies and gentlemen, we're getting another message from our host.
Chad: ....and he's requested that Dita and Mikiru read it. Ladies.......

Dita: Thanks guys! Mr. Megaman says that he doesn't see the need to drag the preliminaries until July 6th, seeing that we currently have 14 participants.

Mikiru: If anyone else wants to join our 14 participants in the year's contest, you until the end of this week. Megaman says that voting will begin on Sunday. You can vote for the 10 contestants you would like to see in the next round, but if you are a sponsor, you cannot vote for your own entry.

Dita: The reason why White Base is hovering you is because............
Chad: WE'RE JUMPING ONTO WHITE BASE!!!!!!
Chuck: Chad! That's something I would expect from Bob.
Chad: I know. I just couldn't resist. I kinda miss his stupidity though.
Chuck: I hear you. Dita.........

Dita: The 10 who will move on will board White Base and..........it looks like the message is incomplete.
Mikiru: I guess the rest is classified. Guys?

Chuck: Thank you ladies.
Chad: Uh.........there you have it.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:14 am

NS: You guys hear that? You better be voting for Maya this sunday.. or something bad may happen *Nods to maya*
Maya: fine

*Maya jumps up into the air finding a jumbotron and spin-kicks it literally to the moon, she then overhead smashes white base to the ground and lands safely*

Maya: I'm trying to the make the point here that I can beat you up rather soundly

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 am

*Immorrel wakes with a start & looks around*

Immorrel: Not to rain on your parade NS, but Maya isn't the only bad ass around here.

*Immorrel looks at Louise and gestures towards the moon*

Immorrel: Why don't you demonstrate, Louise?

*Louise glares at Immorrel then shrugs*

Louise: I guess that I can humor you this once.

*Louise waves her wand and the moon explodes*

Immorrel: And on that note, I think voting for Louise might be in everyones better interest, but I could be talking only to myself.

*Immorrel rolls over and goes back to sleep*

Return to “Anime Screencaps”