Image tales [New game - please read]

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

Postby prYzm » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 pm

so summarising what ive picked up so far

one person posts a pic, next 1-3 people can expand a story for this picture (so as not to get too long of a story) any person of these 3 can decide that they ended the story or leave it open, and the person who decides to end it must post a new picture for the next person to start.

good idea? changes?
prYzm

Postby DTJB » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:45 am

I figure it could go both ways. One persons posts pic, tells story, leaves it finished if they want, or they could let everyone else continue it from there. The decision is up to who provides the pic.

76 wrote:Fix'd

Modified, yes. Fixed, hardly. Plagiarism???

RAW...IS...JERICHO!!! Sorry, I had to.
College is Kicking My Butt
M.E.B. Feb. 23 '51 - Aug. 3 '08
You will be missed.
See you around, Space Cowboy.
DTJB

Postby 76 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 am

76 wrote: But a single picture could only be used like, twice or three times before another one had to be posted.

Let's not forget this rule, other-wise the posts may turn into a DBZ hell from nightmare....wait..nevermind...

Hey, you....wtf does play-ger-izm meen?...nvm....STFU GTFO

Be back with a pic later. Bizzy...
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.
Ninja mother-figure

Postby DTJB » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:36 am

76 wrote:Hey, you....wtf does play-ger-izm meen?...nvm....STFU GTFO

I know guilt when I see it.

I'll have another pic up later. Not in the mood right now.
You will be missed.
DTJB

Postby Immorrel » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 am

Since everyone is being lazy, I'll get this going again.

As she lay there taking a nap in her favorite spot she wondered, "Who put this sword here, and why are they trying to cut my hair?"
Immorrel

Postby DTJB » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:38 am

Image is a little on the large side so I'm providing a link.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o123/SlickDakota/1164334908371vz1.jpg

Being a single girl, her cats were very precious to her. They were always there for her when she needed comfort and in return she always provided for them. But working nights into the late hours took it's toll on her every now and then. One day as she was about to feed her feline friends, sleep took control and left her unconscious. Lost in the moment where the dream state felt so much like reality, she swore she was feeding the cats at that exact moment. But the food hadn't even made it out of the bag yet. Her cats were trying as hard as they could to rouse her from her slumber, but the feather touch they possessed could not wake her up. Finally, the stripped cat became fed up with smacking its master on the head and said "I'm starting to get hungry for the taste of meat. If we have a bite now, she's bound to feed us."
You will be missed.
DTJB

Postby Immorrel » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:57 pm

DTJB wrote:Image is a little on the large side so I'm providing a link.

For this game, Image Shack provides the ability to automatically resize your pic to 800 pixels so you can directly hotlink the pic here. Just another reason to use image shack instead of photobucket ;)
Immorrel

Postby LivingFlame » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Immorrel wrote:
DTJB wrote:Image is a little on the large side so I'm providing a link.

For this game, Image Shack provides the ability to automatically resize your pic to 800 pixels so you can directly hotlink the pic here. Just another reason to use image shack instead of photobucket ;)

Photobucket has a resize option. o.O;
... yea ...
LivingFlame

Postby DTJB » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 am

Previously used Image Shack, I think it blows. And I was just too lazy to use the resize option for Photobucket. Meh.
You will be missed.
DTJB

Postby 76 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:06 pm

DTJB wrote:Previously used Image Shack, I think it blows, and I was just too lazy to use the resize option for Photobucket. Meh.

I would like to state that 'and' cannot be used to start a sentence; it is a continuaty.

Ninja mother-figure

Postby b00omshakalaka » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:03 pm

K, sry i been gone a while. i recently got meself mgs4 and a ps3 and i been going crazy with it. [Best game ever] Moving on...
Lets get baq on topic. [Someone make a story for me. I can't rly think much with mgs4 in my head] :sweat:
b00omshakalaka

Postby 76 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:22 pm

What a wasted life...He'd ran from home to meet with what he thought was the love of his life. They'd never met, she'd stood him up at the meeting point they'd secretly planned out; leaving him heart-broken...

What had happened to her was a mysterie to him. What happened to him, however, was not. He'd decided that living for himself, like he had, was no-longer worth the stress. He'd live for someone else. He joined the local militia and went to war. Fighting for two years before becoming a prisoner of war. Escaping the camp where he had been held, after a year of torture, he'd run for the border and be arrested by the very military he used to serve.

Befriending the dog of the jail-man, the dog was thrown in the cell with him, to keep him company until they decided what to do with the John Doe.

Before too long, he was considered just a lost soul and cast out. He'd wander the next few years looking for a cause to live before crashing and living as a hobo. The dog staying at his side, needing to be kept, would become his only friend, his only ally, and his only reason to live.

Ninja mother-figure

Postby DTJB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:48 am

76 wrote:I would like to state that 'and' cannot be used to start a sentence; it is a continuaty.

I never really liked that rule, hence why I began a separate sentence with 'and'.
You will be missed.
DTJB

Postby 8bit_samurai » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:28 pm

b00omshakalaka wrote:K, sry i been gone a while. i recently got meself mgs4 and a ps3 and i been going crazy with it. [Best game ever]

I envy you. Very much. I was gonna save up for a PS3 when MGS4 came out, but that plan failed. Horribly.

Anyways, this game looks fun. I was gonna try this out earlier, but my ol' laptop died. Will think of something later.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby b00omshakalaka » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 pm

8bit_samurai wrote:
b00omshakalaka wrote:K, sry i been gone a while. i recently got meself mgs4 and a ps3 and i been going crazy with it. [Best game ever]

I envy you. Very much. I was gonna save up for a PS3 when MGS4 came out, but that plan failed. Horribly.

Muawhahaha! :twisted:
b00omshakalaka

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Screencaps