Image tales [New game - please read]

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 am

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7022 ... 4udqh1.jpg

What lead up to the triggering of this flag?....
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:20 pm

76 wrote:What a wasted life...He'd ran from home to meet with what he thought was the love of his life. They'd never met, she'd stood him up at the meeting point they'd secretly planned out; leaving him heart-broken...

What had happened to her was a mysterie to him. What happened to him, however, was not. He'd decided that living for himself, like he had, was no-longer worth the stress. He'd live for someone else. He joined the local militia and went to war. Fighting for two years before becoming a prisoner of war. Escaping the camp where he had been held, after a year of torture, he'd run for the border and be arrested by the very military he used to serve.

Befriending the dog of the jail-man, the dog was thrown in the cell with him, to keep him company until they decided what to do with the John Doe.

Before too long, he was considered just a lost soul and cast out. He'd wander the next few years looking for a cause to live before crashing and living as a hobo. The dog staying at his side, needing to be kept, would become his only friend, his only ally, and his only reason to live.
I suppose I'm the only fucking writer here.

Why'd this thread even get started?

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 pm

I been meaning to get to this, but I'm a bad procrastinator. I'd say I'll post something tonight, but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen. Hopefully I'll post something before this thread gets locked.
Under Construction

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 pm

The mods better know who they're fuckin' messing with if they lock this'n.

I posted an image, if that one's not inspiring, I've got a whole damned collection.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Replying to 76's other picture:

As I looked up at the stars Smokin' a cigarette that wasn't mine next to a dog that could very well be my next meal, I wondered to myself how it all came to this. I remembered how two years ago I had been in college, my 2nd year. I was an aspiring artist, had a beautiful girlfriend, had a comfortable Job, and on a full ride. Then one day I got the call that my father had gone insane and kill my mother, my 10 year old sister and himself. This forced me into a spiraling depression that nothing seemed to be able to heal. People say despair is a great artistic motivator...well, I couldn't even look at a paintbrush. My girlfriends stood by me for a good year, but I wasn't the same. Finally my despair came to a head when I couldn't stand the anguish any longer and did something drastic. I killed my girlfriend, I'm not sure why...but afterwards I was scared. I ran away. I ran to Colorado where I live now. I have no career and am in deeper despair then ever. I've taken up drinking as it is cliche and you'd expect as much. I hate myself, but for some reason keep going on...

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Epic deepness with a dash of dark and a hint of actual character.

Me likes.

Should I post 'nother?

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:19 am

Hellz yah, that was a lot more fun then I thought it'd be :O. Especially considering I just made it all up on the spot XD.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

While 76 waits to post another, I'll post an Image Tale. Sorry if it's a bit long, I have a tendency to get a lil carried away and stuff

Why has this happened? She thought. Those very words echoed on her mind as she tried to remember what was going on. She couldn’t fully process it since it had happened all too fast. Her life flashing before her eyes has replaced what has transpired that lead up to the situation she’s currently in. All she remembered was a nice happy picnic with some friends and fellow students. She was enjoying a crisp apple under the cool shade of an orchid facing the nice refreshing breeze of the summer wind. Before she was able to finish her summer nirvana and go back to class, there was a loud low monotonous ringing. She stood up and looked around, though it seems nothing was happening besides the disturbing sound. Everyone around her tried hiding from the eerie tone by covering their ears and huddling down. The hideous noise grew louder as the world turned darker as if it were fading away. She tried to identify it’s source before it was too late but the noise interfered with her search. Before it turned to total darkness she looked upon the horizon, and saw them. A mob, lacking individuality and color, moving ever so slowly replacing the horizon with it’s filth. Then, total darkness.

She awoken there. Or at least gained consciousness. A sharp pain in her leg concerned her. She hadn’t the slightest idea what has caused it. The sound of moaning and flesh hitting glass distracted her from her mysterious wound and glanced where it was coming from. Zombies were everywhere outside trying their best to get in. And a tall handsome man with a zombie slaying bat. She gasped and didn’t know what to be more surprised at. “What’s going on? Where are we? Where is everybody?” She wanted to ask more questions but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to hear the answers. “We’re inside the school.” His voice was deep and filled with uncertainty. “As for the rest of your questions, your guess is as good as mine.” The stranger’s words didn’t provide much assurance, but she wasn’t surprised with his answer. “how did I get here? How did I get this wound on my leg?” She wanted those answers and the sound of her voice showed it. The stranger looked into her eyes as if she were crazy. “Don’t you remember? You lead me here.” There was a slight pause between them as it took the girl a moment to process what he had said. “As for your leg, the zombie you called your best friend ripped some of the flesh off your leg as you jumped over the fence.” No. She thought. It couldn’t be. It can’t be like this. The pain in her leg quickly took over her grieving thoughts. “What do we do now?” She didn’t really care for the answer, she wanted to take some time to comprehend what has happened so far. “First, let’s go to the Nurse’s Office and take care of your leg.” Those unexpected words made her quickly glanced at him, trying to hold back her tears. She couldn‘t tell what the tears were for since everything has happened so fast. “Then what?” Her words barely escaped her lips as she tried her best not to break out crying. It didn’t matter what the answer was to the girl as she felt that anything would make her feel better. “We wait.”
Under Construction

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 am

I'm not good with stories, so I'll just post a pic. O:

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:00 am

8bit_samurai wrote:While 76 waits to post another, I'll post an Image Tale. Sorry if it's a bit long, I have a tendency to get a lil carried away and stuff

Why has this happened? She thought. Those very words echoed on her mind as she tried to remember what was going on. She couldn’t fully process it since it had happened all too fast. Her life flashing before her eyes has replaced what has transpired that lead up to the situation she’s currently in. All she remembered was a nice happy picnic with some friends and fellow students. She was enjoying a crisp apple under the cool shade of an orchid facing the nice refreshing breeze of the summer wind. Before she was able to finish her summer nirvana and go back to class, there was a loud low monotonous ringing. She stood up and looked around, though it seems nothing was happening besides the disturbing sound. Everyone around her tried hiding from the eerie tone by covering their ears and huddling down. The hideous noise grew louder as the world turned darker as if it were fading away. She tried to identify it’s source before it was too late but the noise interfered with her search. Before it turned to total darkness she looked upon the horizon, and saw them. A mob, lacking individuality and color, moving ever so slowly replacing the horizon with it’s filth. Then, total darkness.

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29125ic9.jpg

She awoken there. Or at least gained consciousness. A sharp pain in her leg concerned her. She hadn’t the slightest idea what has caused it. The sound of moaning and flesh hitting glass distracted her from her mysterious wound and glanced where it was coming from. Zombies were everywhere outside trying their best to get in. And a tall handsome man with a zombie slaying bat. She gasped and didn’t know what to be more surprised at. “What’s going on? Where are we? Where is everybody?” She wanted to ask more questions but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to hear the answers. “We’re inside the school.” His voice was deep and filled with uncertainty. “As for the rest of your questions, your guess is as good as mine.” The stranger’s words didn’t provide much assurance, but she wasn’t surprised with his answer. “how did I get here? How did I get this wound on my leg?” She wanted those answers and the sound of her voice showed it. The stranger looked into her eyes as if she were crazy. “Don’t you remember? You lead me here.” There was a slight pause between them as it took the girl a moment to process what he had said. “As for your leg, the zombie you called your best friend ripped some of the flesh off your leg as you jumped over the fence.” No. She thought. It couldn’t be. It can’t be like this. The pain in her leg quickly took over her grieving thoughts. “What do we do now?” She didn’t really care for the answer, she wanted to take some time to comprehend what has happened so far. “First, let’s go to the Nurse’s Office and take care of your leg.” Those unexpected words made her quickly glanced at him, trying to hold back her tears. She couldn‘t tell what the tears were for since everything has happened so fast. “Then what?” Her words barely escaped her lips as she tried her best not to break out crying. It didn’t matter what the answer was to the girl as she felt that anything would make her feel better. “We wait.”
Wow, props very nicely done!
76: Why'd this thread even get started?

I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of imagination some people have up in here! Im actually rather bad at role playing. So uhhh I dont have many posts here >,< But ill try anyways, In due time? I'm always sidetracking with other shit now-a-days. But uuh lets see...

To the image that mirkosp posted...

[literally] 15 minutes of staring at that picture and all the storys i thought of were lame, i'm ashamed. I'm disgraceful! *sobs* but i tried. Maybe its cuz i havent yet to sleep. Well keep at it guys! It's fun to read.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”