3rd Annual Ms. Anime Universe Contest (under new management)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
megaman917
Org Profile

3rd Annual Ms. Anime Universe Contest (under new management)

Post by megaman917 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:48 pm

Bob: Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! Welcomes back to da Equal Opportunities Anime Hater's Convention Hall yo! I bes the B to the O to the Bizzy. And this here bes my dawg for life......

Chuck: Bob, what the fuck are you doing?

Bob: Yo, I'm trying to be hip, yo! Chill wit my homies, and mack to the fly honies.

Chuck: Bob, you're a middle aged while guy! Stop trying act tough!
Chuck: Sorry about that folks. Last years event seem to have had an adverse affect on Bob. By the way, I'm Chuck, and we're the color commentators for this year's contest. Due to the fact that our previous host, along with our contestant sponsors, abandoned last year's competition, our corporate sponsor has decided that all three finalists from last year's contest, (1. Asahina Mikuru/Madbunny, 2. Rider/ B00mshakalaka, and 3. Dita Liebely/Megaman917), are the winners of last year's competition. Also, due to the absence of our normal host, older_gohan, a new host has taken over. His is on the arena floor. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our new host Megaman917!

Megaman: Ladies and gentlemen, here are the fist round rules (same as last year's):

1) A preliminary contest will be held were anyone can sumbit photos of the girl they want to see in this wonderfull contest.

2) The submission must have a name, age, and anime they are from. (Multiple pictures of said character are allowed)

3) The picture must fit the following parameters:
a) The picture must fit to the rules of the Anime Screen Caps Forum.
b) No bathing suit or lingerie pictures until that part of the competition.
c) The picture must be of them and only them. Multiple character pics are not allowed.

4) After the preliminary ten contestants will be chosen and then voted upon by our great viewers here in this thread when I say so.

5) Each contestant will have to present the following during the contest. The person that submitted the girl has to submitt everything else for the contestant. These are the Category's:

a) Swinsuit contest
b) Talent contest (They just have to name a talent they are good at )
c) Question and answer contest. (I will ask them questions and they will answer them according to what they think the person would say.)

6)Only one submission is allowed per person.

7)Two people cannot submit the same character.

8)From now on, winners of any and all previous Miss Anime Universe contests will not be allowed to enter any future Miss Anime Universe contests. Their sponsors are more than welcomed to participate again (with different entries.)
2005 Winner: Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
2006 Winners: Asahina Mikuru (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Rider (Fate/Stay Night), and Dita Liebely (Vandread)

There will be a house entrant, sponsored by yours truly, who will have absolutely no advantage over any of the other contestants.

This preliminary round will stay open until July 18th, unless I say otherwise.

Bob & Chuck back to you!

Bob: All contestants are at an undisclosed location so that they can avoid any destruction that may befall this arena. Let the festivities begin!

Chuck: Ladies and gentlemen, at age 15 she has been described as spontaneous.
Bob: She has been described as weird.
Chuck: Most of the time, she just doesn't give a fuck.
Bob: As to what goes on in her mind? The world may never know.
Chuck: Many see her as possibly being God. Defying her will......., bad idea.
Bob: Having many talents! Ladies and gentlemen, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, she is the leader of the S.O.S. Brigade.....
Chuck: Please welcome our house entrant Ms. Haruhi Suzumiya!
ImageImageImageImageImage
*OP from anime starts playing*
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:21 am

(I neglected to mention this, please have our color commentators describe and introduce your contest entry, see post above. It kinda makes things look a little more interesting)
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:01 am

Bob: ZOMG who is that 1337 person Over There?
Chuck: What the hell are you doing now?
Bob: Internet speak.. You know, To identify with our nerdy viewers :lol:

Chuck: Damn it, Stop messing around. Anyway. Our next contestant, The bombshell that may..shove a bomb down your throat. FAYE VALENTINE, At 23 years of age, She lights up the screen in Cowboy bebop

ImageImageImage

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 am

Bob: Well look who it is, Chuck.
Chuck: Who is it, Bob?
Bob: It's the old friend and staunch supporter of Miss Faye Valentine: Mr. T.O.H. Hunter. Who will he present to the .Org community now that Faye has been taken?
Chuck: It appears he is with Excel-Excel of the anime of the same name. A rambuncious 18 year old lackey of ACROSS, I wonder where he found her.
Hunter: *pulls out a microphone and a pistol he kept from the first compitetion* None of your business, now vote Excel!

RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:14 am

Sorry I took your character XD.. I had no idea.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:10 pm

Yo megaman, You're the sponsor. Sell it. GRIP PEOPLE, BRING EM IN!!!

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:06 am

Patience is a virtue.

Put a link to this thread in your sig if you wish.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:41 am

Fine, I did XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:20 am

Bob: But wait, there's more!

Chuck: Well if that don't take the ham off the hog, fry it up and turn it into bacon.

Bob: Are you on drugs?

Chuck: Anyway, here we have the ever so lovely Rosette Christopher, a spunky take-no-prisoners "nun" with an attitude, that brings a bright spot in the realm of Chrno Crusade.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 am

Zomg.. Red Xs

Return to “Anime Screencaps”