Screenshot Request: Inuyasha

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Katrina
Org Profile

Screenshot Request: Inuyasha

Post by Katrina » Thu May 31, 2007 5:55 am

This is going to seem like somewhat of a strange request, but does anyone have a screenshot of the "McDonald's" restauraunt that Kagome goes to in Inuyasha? (Preferably 720 X 480 size?) I'd like to use it in an AMV I'm working on, and of course, I don't have the DVDs, I've just watched them with friends. (In other words, if that makes this an illegal request since I'm asking for a "clip" of an anime I don't own for an AMV, go ahead and delete and lock the topic. Just don't flame, please.)

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm

If you've watched the DVDs with friends, might I suggest getting the scene from one of their DVDs?
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:11 pm

isnt it WcDonald's

:lol:

ive seen that in some other anime also ...

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:18 pm

Joe88 wrote:isnt it WcDonald's

:lol:

ive seen that in some other anime also ...
:lol:2

Katrina
Org Profile

Post by Katrina » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:27 pm

It's okay - I ended up substituing another clip anyway. Yes, it is WcDonald's, I believe. ;)

At the time I posted, I was aiming for the Otakon contest deadline, which was about 24 hours away. (Not enough time to drive out and grab the DVD's.) I knew it was a longshot, but I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. I actually like the clip I subsituted better. Now that the deadline's passed, I'll probably get the DVD's and put the Inuyasha clip in just to see what it looks like.

Thanks anyway!

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:45 am

I know this is late. But i recently was able to take a cap of the image u wanted. So here it is anywayz.

Image :)

Katrina
Org Profile

Post by Katrina » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm

Thanks so much - I'll try it out and see how it looks! :D

Return to “Anime Screencaps”