Anime Couple.

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

Anime Couple.

Postby Killuan » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:34 pm

I wonder if anyone can help me but I am looking for anime couple pictures.
Needs to be percific though-- I would like the girl to have red hair if possible, if not pink or orange will do fine. The boy to have black hair, or at least close to black, like a dark blue or purple ^_^

Thanks in advance!
Killuan
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Location: Florida

Postby Haunter103 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Image
Am I doing it right?
User avatar
Haunter103
 
Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada

Postby woe90 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:11 pm

couldnt really find a picture of them alone so this might be as good
Image
maybe find rin alone with kaede or something like that
also haunter your picture is not showing right
User avatar
woe90
 
Joined: 23 May 2006

Re: Anime Couple.

Postby Joe88 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:53 am

Killuan wrote:I wonder if anyone can help me but I am looking for anime couple pictures.
Needs to be percific though-- I would like the girl to have red hair if possible, if not pink or orange will do fine. The boy to have black hair, or at least close to black, like a dark blue or purple ^_^

Thanks in advance!


shinji and asuka fit that description perfectly
Image
Image
User avatar
Joe88
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Location: NYC

Postby oldwrench » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:43 pm

Some I have

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org
User avatar
oldwrench
 
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Location: Erehwon, MN

Postby oldwrench » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org
User avatar
oldwrench
 
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Location: Erehwon, MN

Postby oldwrench » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Image
Image

all for now
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org
User avatar
oldwrench
 
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Location: Erehwon, MN

Postby x_rex30 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Nice pics oldwrench

I like that last one! Very cute! Hers and his expression and postures are quite cute!
User avatar
x_rex30
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2001

Postby b00omshakalaka » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:45 am

Wtf. Is'nt this something that beongs in the Romantic Pictures thread?
User avatar
b00omshakalaka
 
Joined: 23 May 2005
Location: Queens,NY Gender:Female

Postby x_rex30 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:59 am

b00omshakalaka wrote:Wtf. Is'nt this something that beongs in the Romantic Pictures thread?
It can go there, though this person is asking for specifics, and oldwrench is nice enough to supply it.
User avatar
x_rex30
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2001

Postby Killuan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:44 pm

x_rex30 wrote:
b00omshakalaka wrote:Wtf. Is'nt this something that beongs in the Romantic Pictures thread?
It can go there, though this person is asking for specifics, and oldwrench is nice enough to supply it.


Indeed. Really appreciate it Oldwrench, those pictures where perfect. :P
Killuan
 
Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Location: Florida


Return to Anime Screencaps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests