The Second Annual Miss Anime Universe Talent Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:40 pm

You dare!!! *sets RPG to rapid fire, which amazingly, it has* Die faye hater!!! *crouches and lets loose the shells*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:09 pm

isn't it time to move on to the next phase here?

older_gohan
Org Profile

Post by older_gohan » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:37 pm

yeah yeah yeah I'll have it up tommorrow. Keep your pants on.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:53 pm

older_gohan wrote:yeah yeah yeah I'll have it up tommorrow. Keep your pants on.
*meanwhile megaman wildly fires Damien and Cerberus and intercepts every last one of Head Hunter's RPGs, causing massive explosions in the Equal Opportunities Anime Hater's Convention Hall, causing a mass panic* :twisted:
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:40 am

*sets fire to the Convention Hall, then seals the door, just as his great great granddaddy Tepes did to commoners* Viva El Dracula! *runs off into the sunset, firing RPGs into the air randomly*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:26 am

Tenshi K. Tama wrote:
Ruby-Eye wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:This is stupid!!!! *starts backing away from megaman* Ruby-eye! I command you to vote for me in exchange for 2 Rider calenders that I personally made myself......as long as: Rider/BOOmshakalaka, is one of those top 5
Bisides I really would like to see those Rider-Calenders you made, not just in exchange for the voting, but because I LOVE Rider!!!!!!!
I love her too!!! but I don't even know where she came or anything! its just cause shes purple and sexy. :P
This gif is all you`ll ever need to know about her....She´s just fu**ing AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--- should stopp to advertise for an other contestens then his owne.......oh well..... :roll: vote Mizuho :P

b00omshakalaka
Org Profile

Post by b00omshakalaka » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:55 pm

whoo hooo im not sure whats going on but yeah rider is the sex! =)

o and as (maybe) sum people noticed i havent been on as i used to becuz im moving any day and i have no internet =( so right now im at the library hopefully ill be back on like usual soon

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:11 pm

Ruby-Eye wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:
Ruby-Eye wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:This is stupid!!!! *starts backing away from megaman* Ruby-eye! I command you to vote for me in exchange for 2 Rider calenders that I personally made myself......as long as: Rider/BOOmshakalaka, is one of those top 5
Bisides I really would like to see those Rider-Calenders you made, not just in exchange for the voting, but because I LOVE Rider!!!!!!!
I love her too!!! but I don't even know where she came or anything! its just cause shes purple and sexy. :P
This gif is all you`ll ever need to know about her....She´s just fu**ing AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 976rl5.gif

<--- should stopp to advertise for an other contestens then his owne.......oh well..... :roll: vote Mizuho :P
that is the gif that got me hooked in the first place!
I can't get any other pics or gifs of her! There is only one amv out there that is dedicated to her!!! If everybody thinks she's sooo sexy then where's the feedback?!?!?!?!?!? I can't make my own without some from other people!!!

[Kalium: Quoted image converted to link.]

Return to “Anime Screencaps”