fma moving clips

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
fmarox
Org Profile

fma moving clips

Post by fmarox » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:23 pm

if you have any full metal alchemist moving clips post them here!

does any one have or n=know where to get the moving anime clips? i dont know how and i want to know! :( T_T help me please!
~kobrah~

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:20 pm

To whom it may concern,

We the members of AnimeMusicVideos.org are not allowed to ask for or provide links to illegal download sites. Doing so would violate the Forum Rules. If you wish to download, feel free to search on your own. You also have the option of using a video capture card with your computer or buying the DVDs and following the how-to guide. I, myself, have no intention, and no interest, in encouraging you or discouraging you from taking any one course of action over another. Thank you for taking the time to read this, this thread will be locked soon. Have a nice day. :mrgreen:

Sincerly,
megaman917
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

oldwrench
Org Profile

Post by oldwrench » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:53 am

I think fmarox is asking for animated gif pictures, those would not be concidered illegal downloads. There is a thread for animated gifs, so that would be one place to look. You could ask people there to make some for you, or you could make some for yourself.
Where did you say I'm going?.... And what am I doing in a handbasket?

Come and join us on the tiny but fun forum at http://www.allanime.org

Return to “Anime Screencaps”