Who are you?/Which anime character do you look like?

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
KWC10
Org Profile

Post by KWC10 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:11 am

hmm what anime character do i look like?

savemejc
Org Profile

Post by savemejc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:11 am

KWC10 wrote:http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-7/1200216/Me18.JPG

cool character but seriously if your going to post a pic of what anime character you are i bet half of the people here are overestimating themselves all these characters they post up are actually attractive!!! lol

[MOD 403: quoted image converted to link]

savemejc
Org Profile

Post by savemejc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:18 am

NerdStrudel wrote:... words cannot express how bad those cosplays are/ and also how creepy
let the nerds be!!

Elrio
Org Profile

Post by Elrio » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:53 am

Omg,I'm totally L from DN. oO
But with red hairs.xD

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:07 pm

then it wouldn't be L....woud it? o.O?
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:53 pm

Funny, my brother looked exactly like Light until a week ago when he cut his hair. I mean in all possible senses - hair color/style, facial expression, and especially stature. In fact I'm starting to suspect he cut his hair because it was bothering him that people (that know the anime) started noticing the uncanny resemblance :lol:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Otohiko wrote:Funny, my brother looked exactly like Light until a week ago when he cut his hair. I mean in all possible senses - hair color/style, facial expression, and especially stature. In fact I'm starting to suspect he cut his hair because it was bothering him that people (that know the anime) started noticing the uncanny resemblance :lol:
Wow, that happened to a friend of mine too. He'd never read the manga, but people kept making referrences to it at AWA (thought he was cosplaying as Raito) so he dyed his hair blonde and did a chelsea cut. ._. He might have been a bit touchy about it. XD
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:54 pm

KWC10 wrote: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-7/1200216/Me18.JPG

Don't know... no, I don't think it's anime but if you smile like that you look like the Joker lol. here, the only pic of me on the web
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... =533170999
I'm pretty sure I AM
thanks to Joe88 for the pic. Dude is my main draw to EVA, he was me even before there was a me.[/url]

Gundam F91
Org Profile

Post by Gundam F91 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:16 am

I always thought I looked kind of like Kou Uraki from Gundam 0083 and Kaneda from Akira.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:19 am

KWC10 wrote:http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-7/1200216/Me18.JPG

there is this guy, i think he's from hellsing, he has blonde hair and blue eyes and kinda look like vash's older brother. You look so much like that guy

Return to “Anime Screencaps”